PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me code a simple PHP site? Or tell me a good book to read?

coopdog
Feb 16, 2004, 12:33 PM
I'm still trying to get my site, www.RateMyK9.com off the ground. All I need is a simple image upload and rating system like hotornot.com

That's it for now.

My friend that was going to help me on this for weeks, is well not. Every weekend he comes up with some lame reason why he can't do it. He keeps putting it off and it's getting quite annoying. It's not like he is doing it for free, it would be "our" site.

So does any nice macrumors guy want to help me code this? Ill keep a link to your webdesign page on the site and have a page about how you helped me. Etc.

If no one wants to take me under their wing, are there any good books or sites on PHP that you know of?

Thanks!

mrjamin
Feb 17, 2004, 05:41 PM
i can give you the code (already written one for my own purposes) if we can come to some kind of long-term financial arrangement. I'd like to know how you're going to promote it...

jeremy.king
Feb 18, 2004, 12:51 PM
I could contribute if you wanted. Got a few of my own sites I maintain, but nothing to keep me from helping here and there.

Good book = http://www.bookpool.com/.x/nrwc8k7v1n/sm/067232525X