Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iRebecca27

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
I got my new MacBook today and purchased the protection plan, but there isn't a card inside the box with the enrollment number and serial number. The apple website says there should be, and I cant activate it without these numbers. The disc just redirected me to the apple website to install the plan. Help please!

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I got my new MacBook today and purchased the protection plan, but there isn't a card inside the box with the enrollment number and serial number. The apple website says there should be, and I cant activate it without these numbers. The disc just redirected me to the apple website to install the plan. Help please!

Its already registered. When you purchase Apple Care and your Mac at the same time, you are automatically enrolled and don't have to do anything. The Geniuses take care of anything. If you still have doubt, give Apple a call, they should put your mind at ease.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.