PDA

View Full Version : Apple WHERE is My MONEY!!!

forcesteeler
Nov 29, 2008, 09:45 AM
Did anyone get paid for October Sales?

I never got paid a dime yet. What should i do?:(

GoCubsGo
Nov 29, 2008, 09:48 AM
Ask Apple?

windowpain
Nov 29, 2008, 09:52 AM
You should call apple. Ask to speak to a guy named 'Steve'. he's probably got it..

Delirium39
Nov 29, 2008, 11:28 AM

I've only gotten two payments for October, so far. I'd be patient for another week, and then contact them.

windowpain
Nov 29, 2008, 11:39 AM
You may find this thread (http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=8451261&tstart=0) of use.

It seems they can take a while..

alphaod
Nov 29, 2008, 12:11 PM
Now did you selling anything? I believe they have a minimum before they pay you.

forcesteeler
Nov 29, 2008, 01:35 PM
I've only gotten two payments for October, so far. I'd be patient for another week, and then contact them.

Yes i have made the $250 min. I guess i will have to wait another week

Pring
Nov 29, 2008, 01:39 PM
Yes i have made the $250 min. I guess i will have to wait another week

$250 overall or by region?

forcesteeler
Nov 29, 2008, 01:57 PM
I got $250 minimum in every region. Im just getting a little worried. I checked my bank account info and the bank info apple has and everything matches up.

When it said bank address do i give them my primary bank address??

When Apple wires you guys money did it appear in your bank account in the morning or afternoon>?

I wish Apple would setup payments like paypal, Google checkout (Send two deposits .02, .06) for verification. To make sure they have the correct bank info and everything is ok.

It would give people more confidence.

fishkorp
Nov 30, 2008, 01:56 PM
My first month was really slow, after that it's been quick. When I asked about it, they said they have up to 30 days after you get your financial report from them to deposit the money into your account. The last 2 months have only been about 10 days for me though. I got August's payment on October 1st. I got October's payment on November 22nd.

bindle
Nov 30, 2008, 05:06 PM
I received all my October payments, except for Europe, over a week ago. I made over $1000USD there, so I know I met the minimum. It just seems odd that this one last payment is taking so long. It's usually one of the first to be wired in... I'll probably give them a call if I don't see it by the end of the week..

MacTraveller
Nov 30, 2008, 05:14 PM

Were you the creator of the I Am Rich app?

admanimal
Nov 30, 2008, 08:20 PM
I received all my October payments, except for Europe, over a week ago. I made over $1000USD there, so I know I met the minimum. It just seems odd that this one last payment is taking so long. It's usually one of the first to be wired in... I'll probably give them a call if I don't see it by the end of the week..

I am also missing a payment from them. This is the first time I haven't received all of my payments within about 24 hours of each other.

forcesteeler
Dec 1, 2008, 10:05 AM
does payments come in the morning like paypal/google checkout or the afternoon

johnnybluejeans
Dec 1, 2008, 11:12 AM
I am also missing a payment from them. This is the first time I haven't received all of my payments within about 24 hours of each other.

Well I feel a little better now. I too am missing my Europe payment. I received the other 6 payments on the 20th (2 payments) and 24th (4 payments).

admanimal
Dec 1, 2008, 01:33 PM
Has anyone received a payment from Europe this month? I am also missing my UK payment still.

forcesteeler
Dec 2, 2008, 08:41 AM
apple is always slow

admanimal
Dec 2, 2008, 10:55 AM
apple is always slow

Actually like I said this is the first month that I haven't received all of my payments within about 24 hours of each other...which is why I'm concerned.

dejo
Dec 2, 2008, 10:58 AM
apple is always slow
forcesteeler is always exaggerating. ;)

johnnybluejeans
Dec 2, 2008, 12:25 PM
Actually like I said this is the first month that I haven't received all of my payments within about 24 hours of each other...which is why I'm concerned.

I had this happen to me last month (September sales) with Japan. My sales were over the $250 mark for Japan and I had received payments from all 6 other regions. I contacted ITS support about the matter a month ago and received a response today saying the original payment had been "rejected" and that it was rolled over into my Japan payment for this month, which it looks like is true.

I'm going to prod them about the Europe payment missing, if for nothing else to get on top of it before too much time passes... plus Europe is one of my larger sales regions. ; )

admanimal
Dec 2, 2008, 12:48 PM
I had this happen to me last month (September sales) with Japan. My sales were over the $250 mark for Japan and I had received payments from all 6 other regions. I contacted ITS support about the matter a month ago and received a response today saying the original payment had been "rejected" and that it was rolled over into my Japan payment for this month, which it looks like is true.

I'm going to prod them about the Europe payment missing, if for nothing else to get on top of it before too much time passes... plus Europe is one of my larger sales regions. ; )

Hmm interesting...well I guess as long as they do roll it over into the next month it's not such a huge deal.

johnnybluejeans
Dec 2, 2008, 01:21 PM
Apple's response to my question about the Europe payment delay:

"We had a minor issue with our Euro payment processing which is currently being fixed. You should be receiving the remaining payment sometime within the next two weeks."

forcesteeler
Dec 2, 2008, 02:12 PM
forcesteeler is always exaggerating. ;)

How am i exaggerating?:D

When it comes to developing for Apple it is a slow process.

Signed up in August. Took 1 week to approve my application.

Took a whole month to approve my contracts.

Took about 3 weeks to approve my first application

I have yet to receive my October sales and were already in December.

dejo
Dec 2, 2008, 03:08 PM
How am i exaggerating?:D
Can we say "apple is always slow... when it comes to forcesteeler" then? :)

admanimal
Dec 2, 2008, 03:39 PM
Apple's response to my question about the Europe payment delay:

"We had a minor issue with our Euro payment processing which is currently being fixed. You should be receiving the remaining payment sometime within the next two weeks."

How did you contact them? I used the Contact Us link in iTunes Connect last week and received no response yet.

forcesteeler
Dec 2, 2008, 04:41 PM
How did you contact them? I used the Contact Us link in iTunes Connect last week and received no response yet.

Try iTSPayments@apple.com

much quicker response.

forcesteeler
Dec 3, 2008, 12:54 AM
Thanks everyone i got my wires today!

bindle
Dec 3, 2008, 04:40 AM
thanks to whoever inquired about the Europe payments. good to know it's a known issue that's being worked on.

forcesteeler
Dec 3, 2008, 07:24 AM
I got my Europe payments yesturday

Craigy
Dec 11, 2008, 04:57 AM
Sorry to venture slightly off topic - but we have got our first set of financial reports and the UK and Europe reports are missing... Do all the financial reports appear at the same time or do some take longer to become available than others?

BTW: can anyone point me in the direction of the phone number to contact Apple about the iTMS payments etc.. I see from the posts that some people have called them, but I can not see any telephone contact details on the dev portal or itunes connect.

Thanks

dejo
Dec 11, 2008, 10:17 AM
Do all the financial reports appear at the same time or do some take longer to become available than others?
Some take longer.

johnnybluejeans
Dec 17, 2008, 11:14 AM
I still haven't received my Europe payment for October's sales...

jsnuff1
Dec 17, 2008, 07:48 PM
I still haven't received UK World or Europe, i even got an email from them saying that the funds have been wired to my bank on monday and its now Wednesday.

What happens if Apple breaks their 30 day agreement to give you the funds from when you receive the statement?

It has been past 30 days now.

jsnuff1
Dec 17, 2008, 08:17 PM
hmm did a little research, according to the contract its 45 days from the end of their billing month, which was November 1st for the october month. So they had to have payed by December 15th to be within the 45 days.

So now that they have broken the contract on their end, what can i do?

admanimal
Dec 17, 2008, 08:21 PM
I still haven't received UK World or Europe, i even got an email from them saying that the funds have been wired to my bank on monday and its now Wednesday.

What happens if Apple breaks their 30 day agreement to give you the funds from when you receive the statement?

It has been past 30 days now.

I received both of these regions this week, so I'm guessing that they are telling you the truth about wiring them on Monday. How long it takes for your bank to process that or whether there could have been some other issue is another story.

dejo
Dec 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
So now that they have broken the contract on their end, what can i do?
Consult a contract lawyer?

johnnybluejeans
Dec 18, 2008, 11:55 AM
My October Europe payment finally came through today, as well as November's payment. Other November payments are trickling in now as well.

jclardy
Dec 18, 2008, 03:38 PM
Has anyone received payment for the US region yet?

johnnybluejeans
Dec 19, 2008, 02:30 PM
Has anyone received payment for the US region yet?

For November? Not yet.

forcesteeler
Dec 22, 2008, 11:28 AM
Got my USA Nov Sales today