Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

forcesteeler

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Did anyone get paid for October Sales?

I never got paid a dime yet. What should i do?:(

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Now did you selling anything? I believe they have a minimum before they pay you.

forcesteeler

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
I got $250 minimum in every region. Im just getting a little worried. I checked my bank account info and the bank info apple has and everything matches up.

When it said bank address do i give them my primary bank address??

When Apple wires you guys money did it appear in your bank account in the morning or afternoon>?

I wish Apple would setup payments like paypal, Google checkout (Send two deposits .02, .06) for verification. To make sure they have the correct bank info and everything is ok.

It would give people more confidence.

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
My first month was really slow, after that it's been quick. When I asked about it, they said they have up to 30 days after you get your financial report from them to deposit the money into your account. The last 2 months have only been about 10 days for me though. I got August's payment on October 1st. I got October's payment on November 22nd.

bindle

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2008
I received all my October payments, except for Europe, over a week ago. I made over $1000USD there, so I know I met the minimum. It just seems odd that this one last payment is taking so long. It's usually one of the first to be wired in... I'll probably give them a call if I don't see it by the end of the week..

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
I received all my October payments, except for Europe, over a week ago. I made over $1000USD there, so I know I met the minimum. It just seems odd that this one last payment is taking so long. It's usually one of the first to be wired in... I'll probably give them a call if I don't see it by the end of the week..

I am also missing a payment from them. This is the first time I haven't received all of my payments within about 24 hours of each other.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Has anyone received a payment from Europe this month? I am also missing my UK payment still.

johnnybluejeans

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2006
New York, NY
Actually like I said this is the first month that I haven't received all of my payments within about 24 hours of each other...which is why I'm concerned.

I had this happen to me last month (September sales) with Japan. My sales were over the $250 mark for Japan and I had received payments from all 6 other regions. I contacted ITS support about the matter a month ago and received a response today saying the original payment had been "rejected" and that it was rolled over into my Japan payment for this month, which it looks like is true.

I'm going to prod them about the Europe payment missing, if for nothing else to get on top of it before too much time passes... plus Europe is one of my larger sales regions. ; )

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
I had this happen to me last month (September sales) with Japan. My sales were over the $250 mark for Japan and I had received payments from all 6 other regions. I contacted ITS support about the matter a month ago and received a response today saying the original payment had been "rejected" and that it was rolled over into my Japan payment for this month, which it looks like is true.

I'm going to prod them about the Europe payment missing, if for nothing else to get on top of it before too much time passes... plus Europe is one of my larger sales regions. ; )

Hmm interesting...well I guess as long as they do roll it over into the next month it's not such a huge deal.

johnnybluejeans

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2006
New York, NY
Apple's response to my question about the Europe payment delay:

"We had a minor issue with our Euro payment processing which is currently being fixed. You should be receiving the remaining payment sometime within the next two weeks."

forcesteeler

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
forcesteeler is always exaggerating. ;)

How am i exaggerating?:D

When it comes to developing for Apple it is a slow process.

Signed up in August. Took 1 week to approve my application.

Took a whole month to approve my contracts.

Took about 3 weeks to approve my first application

I have yet to receive my October sales and were already in December.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Apple's response to my question about the Europe payment delay:

"We had a minor issue with our Euro payment processing which is currently being fixed. You should be receiving the remaining payment sometime within the next two weeks."

How did you contact them? I used the Contact Us link in iTunes Connect last week and received no response yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.