Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wasteman19

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
In both single and multiplayer the game runs so sluggishly it's unplayable. I've tried running just the game and with another program (like iTunes), it doesn't make a difference. I have 20gb of space but that should be enough for the program to run.

Any help appreciated.

deorg

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
In both single and multiplayer the game runs so sluggishly it's unplayable. I've tried running just the game and with another program (like iTunes), it doesn't make a difference. I have 20gb of space but that should be enough for the program to run.

Any help appreciated.

try canceling all the torrents, or cheking your port conections, sometimes the port that you are conected is not the apropiate, also in the router you can add the game server so it gets fast...
I recently change my gaming to ps3

wasteman19

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
I'm on my Uni internet server which may be why it's running so slowly. As far as I know a ping of 200 and over is high. No servers on mine are below 200.

On Vietcong I would join servers with ping of 150 and below for a lag-free game.

AlexisV

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2007
Manchester, UK
In both single and multiplayer the game runs so sluggishly it's unplayable

So I doubt it's an internet thing then!!

How can we help you though - we don't know what machine you're playing it on.

tamckay

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2008
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

I do not have an answer but I do have the same problem. I have only played the game in single player and it is playable but sluggish. Also when I click the right mouse to zoom it, it is all fuzzy. I am playing the game on a MacBook 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM on Mac OS X version 10.5.5. Can anyone give me any ideas as to what I should do?

Thank you

iOrlando

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008
i really am shocked the number of people who bought the game but not the new macbooks...

apple starting selling these high-power games in the beginning of November with the understanding that they are meant for the new nvidia chips....yet it seems like alot of people went out and tried it with the intel chips...

best bet...ebay it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.