PDA

View Full Version : Time is ticking


mac15
Jun 6, 2002, 05:51 PM
Here is a nice novelty well not nice but check it out anyway
http://www.deathclock.com/
its a countdown timer for your life, just a novelty

on Sunday, May 2, 2060 I will be gone

Mr. Anderson
Jun 6, 2002, 06:01 PM
Pretty silly. I've seen other versions of this before.

I'm off in 2049. I wonder what the Macs will look like then...

Durandal7
Jun 6, 2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by mac15
on Sunday, May 2, 2060 I will be gone

Im going out on December 13, 2060, I wonder if Halo for Mac will be out by then.

britboy
Jun 6, 2002, 06:14 PM
I've got until july 14, 2067. That is of course assuming that i don't cross the road looking the wrong way before then :p

mac15
Jun 6, 2002, 06:18 PM
Its funny some people will actually believe this and live cautious until that date

Backtothemac
Jun 6, 2002, 09:13 PM
Well, I am 2044. That sucks man, I want more time than that! Ok. Lets get to work on cyber parts for our bodies and minds :D

jelloshotsrule
Jun 6, 2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Well, I am 2044. That sucks man, I want more time than that! Ok. Lets get to work on cyber parts for our bodies and minds :D

i got 2055... i guess that's young considering my relative age... ouch



back-dawg, been quiet lately.... what's that all about

Backtothemac
Jun 6, 2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule


i got 2055... i guess that's young considering my relative age... ouch



back-dawg, been quiet lately.... what's that all about

Work. Having to setup a Windows 2K Server as a PDC with exhange server. Then connect 200 Macs to it to collect main from it using Outlook 2001. That an another job offer!!!!! If I get it, the ole lady is going to let me get a dual 1.4 in July with two 17 inch LCD's :eek:

teabgs
Jun 6, 2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule


i got 2055... i guess that's young considering my relative age... ouch



back-dawg, been quiet lately.... what's that all about


um, is back-dawg B2TM???


you keep comin out with these slangs names for everyone and I don't know what the hell you're talking about anymore....I feel like my having stuff to do now and not being here all day has left me having absolutely no idea whats goin on here anymore.

Mr. Anderson
Jun 6, 2002, 09:21 PM
Sounds great. So tomorrow you going to be a demi-god....

I can't wait to get a new machine, but I'll have to wait until 2003.:(

jelloshotsrule
Jun 6, 2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by teabgs
um, is back-dawg B2TM???

you keep comin out with these slangs names for everyone and I don't know what the hell you're talking about anymore....I feel like my having stuff to do now and not being here all day has left me having absolutely no idea whats goin on here anymore.

sorry for the confusion... back-dawg's been my nickname for him for a while.... and i figured since i was quoting him it was more obvious. my bad... having stuff to do is NOT a bad thing. trust me.

b2tm- that's cool. definitely a reason not to be on here.... i got a job by the way. should be good.... and i joined the demi club. you're joining tomorrow apparently?

keep the fingers crossed on that job then!

AmbitiousLemon
Jun 6, 2002, 09:40 PM
um... it tells me my time has already expired. :(

Mr. Anderson
Jun 6, 2002, 09:42 PM
you selected the sadist, try the normal and you'll get the average.

It would be interesting to see if one ever comes out that takes into account your nationality. that data's available, and it wouldn't be that hard to incorporate.

AmbitiousLemon
Jun 6, 2002, 09:50 PM
actually i had it set to optimistic... i dont think i like this game

jelloshotsrule
Jun 6, 2002, 09:53 PM
optimistic: 2078

normal: 2055

pess: 2030something

sadistic: 2018

who knows....

Mr. Anderson
Jun 6, 2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by AmbitiousLemon
actually i had it set to optimistic... i dont think i like this game

how old are you....

Durandal7
Jun 6, 2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by AmbitiousLemon
actually i had it set to optimistic... i dont think i like this game

Hmm... My optimistic setting gives me a different date each time. Seems pretty random to me.

eyelikeart
Jun 6, 2002, 11:22 PM
so my countdown date is Thursday, September 20, 2068_

damn...I feel like I have so much to do before!!! :eek: :D

eyelikeart
Jun 6, 2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by asurace


Hmm... My optimistic setting gives me a different date each time. Seems pretty random to me.

I haven't checked out the difference....but it's medically know that those who have a more happy, positive outlook in life live longer than those who are more negative & unhappy...

teabgs
Jun 7, 2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


I haven't checked out the difference....but it's medically know that those who have a more happy, positive outlook in life live longer than those who are more negative & unhappy...

especially when all the negative & unhappy people kill themselves :D

Ensign Paris
Jun 7, 2002, 03:51 AM
well I am going to die Wednesday, August 11, 2060.

Ensign

Macmaniac
Jun 7, 2002, 06:37 AM
Under normal I had Tuesday, July 13, 2060 , on optomistic I had August 11 2080.

Beej
Jun 7, 2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by asurace


Im going out on December 13, 2060, I wonder if Halo for Mac will be out by then. LOL :D That's funny...



I'm dead on April 1, 2056. I wonder if that's a joke...

Beej
Jun 7, 2002, 07:08 AM
I wish I was born on 29 August, 1928. Then I'd die on June 10 and I wouldn't have to sit my exams!

Heh... that's kind of morbid, isn't it? Exams aren't that bad :)

mac15
Jun 7, 2002, 07:38 AM
yeah they are over in an hour or so......but everyone hates em

Beej
Jun 7, 2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by mac15
yeah they are over in an hour or so......but everyone hates em All my exams are 3 hours :(

Macmaniac
Jun 7, 2002, 08:52 AM
Starting Monday I have 3 days of mind numbing finals!!!!
Don't expect to see me much.