PDA

View Full Version : 2,700 year-old cannabis stash is 'oldest ever'

edesignuk
Dec 1, 2008, 07:31 AM
The world's 'oldest' stash of cannabis has been unearthed inside a remote tomb in China.

The 789 grams of marijuana is thought to be about 2,700 years old and appears to have been buried next to a shaman, according to The Star.

Favourable conditions means the stash still has its green tint, although possibly disappointed researchers said its lack of odour told them immediately it wasn't still good to smoke. Metro (http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?2,700_year-old_cannabis_stash_is_oldest_ever&in_article_id=424021&in_page_id=2).

Peace, old Chinese dudes.

Schtumple
Dec 1, 2008, 07:35 AM
I like the last line in your quote, like they actually wanted to try it :p

"Well, dude, it's for like, research, and like, dude, brb, I'm going to space for a minute, you want some candy?"

t0mat0
Dec 2, 2008, 06:46 PM
I like the last line in your quote, like they actually wanted to try it :p

"Well, dude, it's for like, research, and like, dude, brb, I'm going to space for a minute, you want some candy?"

Or they'd tried other stashes in the past, and knew from experience it wasn't smokable!

GSMiller
Dec 2, 2008, 07:31 PM
avourable conditions means the stash still has its green tint, although possibly disappointed researchers said its lack of odour told them immediately it wasn't still good to smoke.

Well there's only one way to find this out for sure!