PDA

View Full Version : iTunes + Pepsi giveaway

Maticode
Feb 18, 2004, 08:17 PM
anyone living in the Los Angeles, CA area know what stores have the new Pepsi's Bottles? or is it even out yet.. because ever single store I go into they have the old pepsi bottles with Laker caps.

If someone who lives in L.A. and has actually seen the new pepsi BOTTLES, please let me know which chain has them. Thanks.

joeyjojoe
Feb 18, 2004, 10:06 PM
same here, i went to 7-11 the other night all excited about winning a song ... and all i found was the stupid laker cap.

King Cobra
Feb 18, 2004, 10:16 PM
About half of the stores that sell Pepsi where I am (southern pain...errr, Maine) have mostly that ********** cap thing still going on. The other half have the new iTunes ones. It took until about 20% through the contest for me to find one of the iTunes suckers.

What I suggest for you guys to find the new caps is go to different stores that sell Pepsi, and for every occassion you get that you want to see if a store has the iTunes Pepsi contest going on, try a new store until you find a store that has them.

whfsdude
Feb 19, 2004, 04:20 AM
I have only found them in vending machines. I guess the best bet would be just to wait although time is running out. Btw are they in like 6 packs of 20 oz bottles because I have only seen them on single 20 oz bottles

bankshot
Feb 20, 2004, 05:04 PM
I live in Orange county and work in LA county... No iTunes bottles to speak of anywhere. Nothing but the freaking Lakers bottles (god I hate the Lakers! :mad: ). Most 7-Eleven stores have the cups, though, so I've been doing that for the last 2 weeks. There's no sure way to win like tipping the bottles, but I've made out pretty well, considering the odds. I started out 1 for 7 (won with the first cup, lost the next 6), but right now I'm at 13 for 29 after an amazing stretch of 7 for 8 this week. I can now go 1 for 13 and still keep up with the odds. :cool: I'm buying about 2 cups a day, spending about the same as what I used to spend on cans from the vending machine.

I would imagine that since the stupid Laker promotion goes until the end of this month, we won't possible see any iTunes bottles until next month. Maybe not at all?? :confused: Since no stores have them, it's surely a regional distribution thing with Pepsi.