Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Muncher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 19, 2007
California
I just got an arctic rebel touch in the mail today; it is unopened and new. I bought it two or three days before the neo touch was released. With most other things, I'd just keep the model I bought, but the neo really is a better fit for me - it's thin and it looks better.

So, before I email switcheasy, maybe you guys and gals could help me out. What is switcheasy's return policy? Do you really think it's worth the trouble?

Thanks for the help,
Muncher

EDIT: Well, if you were going to encourage me to get the neotouch, you're too late. I couldn't resist opening the rebel touch up. For what it's worth, it's a great case. The case feel like a frickin tank when it's on. Switcheasy even goes so far as to give you a little plastic nub to cover the dock connector port when you're not charging/syncing. Fun. My one gripe with the Arctic model is that the case will leave some (non-permanent) marks on the back of your 'Pod. It looks a little grimy, being a see through case. But I know my iPod is near pristine, so it's fine with me.

n0otro

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2005
So, before I email switcheasy, maybe you guys and gals could help me out. What is switcheasy's return policy? Do you really think it's worth the trouble?

I had the exact same question, so I e-mailed them a couple days ago and got the following response yesterday:

(copy-paste)
"Dear Customer,

We actually do "exchanges" in three steps. Which is really not an
exchange after all. It is basically a return in your part and a refund
in ours and a purchase of the new item in yours again.

(We give you the refund after the package returned to our office.)
So if you did not purchased a new item it was not sent out to you.
Sorry about the inconvenience!

Thank You"

Although I don't know how that applies to you since it's already opened. I think they'll probably take it back as long as you haven't used the screen protectors.

Muncher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 19, 2007
California
I had the exact same question, so I e-mailed them a couple days ago and got the following response yesterday:

(copy-paste)
"Dear Customer,

We actually do "exchanges" in three steps. Which is really not an
exchange after all. It is basically a return in your part and a refund
in ours and a purchase of the new item in yours again.

(We give you the refund after the package returned to our office.)
So if you did not purchased a new item it was not sent out to you.
Sorry about the inconvenience!

Thank You"

Although I don't know how that applies to you since it's already opened. I think they'll probably take it back as long as you haven't used the screen protectors.

That's nice to know for future reference. I'll probably be sticking with this case, though. :D

The skeleton design is so much cooler in person.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.