PDA

View Full Version : B2TM: Welcome

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 10:40 AM
At the request of all current demi-Gods, this is a public thread devoted to haranguing, molesting, bothering, taunting, wheedling, cajoling, pleading...whatever, to get B2TM to "just do it" already and join the club.

He has publicly claimed that he would be a demi-God by Friday...well today's the deadline.

So have at it, people...let's make him squirm!:D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 10:42 AM
Yes, b2tm, you need to step up to the plate today.

But my guess is we need to do a little negotiating with Mrs. b2tm.....haven't seen her here lately

3rdpath
Jun 7, 2002, 10:43 AM
ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US....

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 11:52 AM
UGH. I have to clear it with MB2TM. I know it doesn't sound like much cash, but believe me. It is. This weekend is my daughters B-Day party. It will happen soon.

Patience my young patawans, patience.

jefhatfield
Jun 7, 2002, 11:58 AM
what is a demi-god?

i just joined macrumors

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jefhatfield
what is a demi-god?

i just joined macrumors

don't act innocent...

we're coming after u next jef...he he he ;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 12:10 PM
then mischief and krosfyter - ensigns got the only excuse, he's too young to have a credit card

Its a travesty to have all those guys in the top 10 and not be supporters of the site.

I knew mb2tm wore the pants.....:D

jefhatfield
Jun 7, 2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

don't act innocent...

we're coming after u next jef...he he he ;)

i guess i will wait after rower and dukestreet become demi-gods!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 12:12 PM

i'm a moderator to boot now, so toe the line there jefhatfield, don't go starting trouble....;)

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 12:15 PM
Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!!

AlphaTech, eyelikeart, dukestreet take the left
britboy, jelloshotsrule, Beej take the right
cleo and oldmac come with me straight at 'em
AmbitiousLemon keep them from running

We've got 'em cornered guys...show no quarter...show no mercy...!!!

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 12:16 PM

I became one a few months ago, jef'...your excuses are running out.:D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU

cleo and oldmac come with me straight at 'em

Where is the demi-goddess? She would be able to turn the tide here, you've seen her powers over b2tm before....

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet

Where is the demi-goddess? She would be able to turn the tide here, you've seen her powers over b2tm before....

Powers?!?! Duke, you know the wife is going to read this and think something is up. She will then read the over 1,000 posts that I have entered, see that there is nothing, and then hunt you down....

LOL

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 12:22 PM
Looks like she's not on right now...

The overall showing of the demi-Gods is pretty weak right now, I mean, jello's not even around right now.:eek: :p

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 12:25 PM
jello had his first day at his new job today, so I don't expect him to be here until later. He's got to get a little more time on the job before he can start surfing the web. I'm sure he's wondering what's going on in the forums....

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 12:28 PM
Yeah...it would be sad/funny if he got fired on the first day of his new job for surfing on MacRumors.:D

I'm sure he'll have some interesting stories about being forced to use a PC to do his After Effects work...

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 12:34 PM
cleo's around...maybe someone should PM her?

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 12:37 PM
cleo's around...maybe someone should PM her?

In the words of jello': you just volunteered.:D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 12:38 PM
Yeah...it would be sad/funny if he got fired on the first day of his new job for surfing on MacRumors.:D

I'm sure he'll have some interesting stories about being forced to use a PC to do his After Effects work...

I think he is going to be working on a pc with Premiere, ha....he sould try and convert his boss and get a TiPB for field work. Imagine how friggin cool that would be...

PM her, eye, don't worry about asking....

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 12:51 PM

ok..done....next?? ;)

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 12:54 PM
This is kinda fizzling out...where was the united front, the teamwork...???

Oh well...at least jef' responded...sort of...:rolleyes: :D

Macmaniac
Jun 7, 2002, 12:55 PM
I will become a Demi God after I get 1000 posts, I don't have a credit card and my parents woudl yell at me for wasting my life. Although one of the Macrumors tees, and mousepads are awfully tempting. If I buy those two do I get to be a Demi God? or is it only the mug?

cleo
Jun 7, 2002, 12:58 PM
(Jeeze, guys, I was just getting my hair cut... :))

You know, BT2M, jef, et al... the Demi-Gods have been promised an actual picture of me after my trip next week - that's not something you're going to get slumming around in the public forums... ;)

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by cleo

You know, BT2M, jef, et al... the Demi-Gods have been promised an actual picture of me after my trip next week - that's not something you're going to get slumming around in the public forums... ;)

he he he....oh hell yeah! :D

MrsBacktothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 01:06 PM
i'm sorry i haven't been around. i could lie and say that i have been away in Europe on an extended vacation, ha ha. Or i cuold make you all think that i'm really talented and had to go dance with the New York Ballet.(if there is one) but the gods honest truth is that i was maid of honor in my best friends wedding. not quite as exciting, however i am from cajun country, and you haven't lived until you have been to a coon-a$$ wedding. cajuns are some of the greatest people on earth and i am proud to say i am one of them.
on a more serious note, from what i have heard about you guys, B2TM has meant a great group of people and i am looking forward to partaking in some of the pleasure of getting to know you all. If he is a dem-god that's cool b/c that makes me a demi-godess. i can live w/ that. talk to you all soon.

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by MrsBacktothemac
on a more serious note, from what i have heard about you guys, chuck has meant a great group of people and i am looking forward to partaking in some of the pleasure of getting to know you all. If chuck is a dem-god that's cool b/c that makes me a demi-godess. i can live w/ that. talk to you all soon.

well u will be at Geek Fest for sure...so I'm looking forward to meeting both of u guys...

but to get the status...it requires a small donation... ;)

maybe if u talk to arn he'll give u guys a group discount?

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 01:09 PM
Nice do, cleo!

Wow, the powers have been woken and soon all will be right on the forums. Think about it, 2 demi-goddesses......who would have thunk it?:D

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 01:11 PM
Nice do, cleo!

Wow, the powers have been woken and soon all will be right on the forums. Think about it, 2 demi-goddesses......who would have thunk it?:D

Yeah, our influence is a mere fraction of what MrsB2TM can wield over him...she's given him the belssing to do it, so he has no excuse...B-Day or no!:D

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 01:13 PM

Yeah, our influence is a mere fraction of what MrsB2TM can wield over him...she's given him the belssing to do it, so he has no excuse...B-Day or no!:D

definitely...

so honestly...the smart thing to do is to go where it most matters...

she can do it...I just know it! ;) :D

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 01:55 PM
Ok. It is done. At last the circle is now complete. I have forwarded the conformation to Arn, so hopefully, it will not be long before I can see you in the private forums. jef, care to step to the plate?

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Ok. It is done. At last the circle is now complete. I have forwarded the conformation to Arn, so hopefully, it will not be long before I can see you in the private forums. jef, care to step to the plate?

Yeah!!! Peer pressure rules!:D

So jef', is it cold and lonely out there...?

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 01:58 PM
Whoo Hoo another sucker, I mean Demi-God....

great, now we'll be able to go over the entries for the Avatar Contest in the private forum so not everyone will know whats going on. Oh, we won't post votes there, that will be done through email.

Our next victims are Mischief and Krosfyter....they have less excuse than the b2tm familly....

Welcome on board!

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 02:02 PM
oh hell yeah B2TM!!!

hey duke..don't forget jefhatfield...he he he :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 02:04 PM
Oh, I haven't. i just think after all crap we've given him and he's still not payed up, I think he's holding out just on principle now.

He once said he wanted to get his member name to be G5 and then he'd do it. I mentioned that would be around post 6000, he just said, ok, that will be a while....

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 02:05 PM
I think that if you are in the top 10, then you should have to be a demi-god or goddess. Well, I am only about 100 or so from being there. It has been a good life as an underling. I really enjoyed my days here at Macrumors as a nobody, but now I shall become a Demi-God. Woohoo!!!! Now I just need to become a mod for the ultimate head trip :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 02:10 PM
I think that if you are in the top 10, then you should have to be a demi-god or goddess. Well, I am only about 100 or so from being there. It has been a good life as an underling. I really enjoyed my days here at Macrumors as a nobody, but now I shall become a Demi-God. Woohoo!!!! Now I just need to become a mod for the ultimate head trip :D

Its not all that its cracked up to be. And you'll be in the top 10 soon enough, you post your share and then some. But when you do join the club, definitely help us 'recruit' the other top 10. We could use an inforcer....your first name wouldn't be Guido or Franky, would it?

AmbitiousLemon
Jun 7, 2002, 02:16 PM
your first name wouldn't be Guido or Franky, would it?

looks like a Spanky to me

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 02:32 PM
well in all honesty...and in jef's defense...

it's not about having to do it just because u are one of the top 10...it should be a decision u make on your own merits...

but in the meantime...it's still fun to teast a little...he he he:D

britboy
Jun 7, 2002, 02:50 PM
Sorry guys (and demi-godess). I would have joined in the heckling earlier, but we had a problem with our internet here...

Well done b2tm! We're all proud of you :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by britboy
Sorry guys (and demi-godess). I would have joined in the heckling earlier, but we had a problem with our internet here...

Well done b2tm! We're all proud of you :D

hey britboy, its friday night, shouldn't you be out with your mates at a pub tossing back a pint or two?

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 02:56 PM

hey britboy, its friday night, shouldn't you be out with your mates at a pub tossing back a pint or two?

I love that saying toss back a pint....

UGH, I still haven't gotten the conformation e-mail to forward to Arn. Hopefully, it will come quickly, and I will be posting with you in the super party haven that is private forums. hey, are they like the Penthouse mag Private Forumns.... he,he.

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 02:58 PM

I love that saying toss back a pint....

UGH, I still haven't gotten the conformation e-mail to forward to Arn. Hopefully, it will come quickly, and I will be posting with you in the super party haven that is private forums. hey, are they like the Penthouse mag Private Forumns.... he,he.

he's been working 10 - 12 hour shifts I think, so he might not be around for a while. he had yesterday off, that's why so manythings got changed. don't worry, you'll get your backstage pass soon...

britboy
Jun 7, 2002, 02:58 PM

Pub? What pub? The germans don't know what a real pub is! :mad:

I would be going out, but there's going to be a student demonstration tomorrow morning in Dusseldorf, over fees, so i'm going to get a (relatively) early night to be there on time.

Edit: German beer tastes like piss ;) They haven't got the real stuff, like in england... :(

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 03:00 PM

he's been working 10 - 12 hour shifts I think, so he might not be around for a while. he had yesterday off, that's why so manythings got changed. don't worry, you'll get your backstage pass soon...

he's a busy guy...but he'll take care of u a.s.a.p...

I think duke & I could change his member status through admin. options if we wanted...he he he ;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 03:05 PM
Did you do it eye? You're a demi-god now b2tm, congrats!

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 03:08 PM
Did you do it eye? You're a demi-god now b2tm, congrats!

wasn't me?! :confused:

maybe arn's lurking around here and we don't know it...

sneaky S.O.B....he he he :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 03:10 PM
Yeah, he's out there, and probably did it. I checked to see if we could change it as well and it seems like its possible.

And I'd also like to congratulate MrsBacktothemac for being the second Demi-goddess.... (arn you might need to fix hers, it says Demi-god)

D

britboy
Jun 7, 2002, 03:14 PM

And I'd also like to congratulate MrsBacktothemac for being the second Demi-goddess....

I'll second that. Congratulations to both Mrs and Backtothemac on their new status.

He he... two in a day. I'll bet arn's pretty happy about that :p

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 03:14 PM
Yea, he is out there. And notice also that the ole lady is a Goddess! heading over to the private forum for my first post there!!!!

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 03:15 PM
macrumors' first ever....Demi-God/Godess couple...

congrats guys!!

am looking forward to seeing the confused looks on people's faces when we're tearing it up in NOLA proclaiming our status!!! :D

ok...maybe we won't go that far...but it sounds hella funny...he he he ;)

britboy
Jun 7, 2002, 03:16 PM
Yea, he is out there. And notice also that the ole lady is a Goddess! heading over to the private forum for my first post there!!!!

ah, demi-gods: Is this where we have to go back and quickly edit our posts? :p

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by britboy
ah, demi-gods: Is this where we have to go back and quickly edit our posts? :p

*sound of rapid typing, clicking*...What do you mean? :p

jelloshotsrule
Jun 7, 2002, 03:48 PM

*sound of rapid typing, clicking*...What do you mean? :p

oh snap!!!!

duke or eye.... delete my trash talking for me! i don't have time.... ha

jef. pay up you bum!

mischief. stop wasting your money on pies and pay the freak up!

krossfyter. stop buying the crack and support macrumors!

biatches

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
oh snap!!!!

duke or eye.... delete my trash talking for me! i don't have time.... ha

jef. pay up you bum!

mischief. stop wasting your money on pies and pay the freak up!

krossfyter. stop buying the crack and support macrumors!

biatches

And the working stiff shows his face at last...:rolleyes:

What up J? How was the first day on the job?

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 03:58 PM
WTF??? I join the demi's with the ole lady and Jello got a job?~!?@?! Man, this has been a rather active day around here today isn't it.

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 04:17 PM
WTF??? I join the demi's with the ole lady and Jello got a job?~!?@?! Man, this has been a rather active day around here today isn't it.

it's amazing what goes on when u least expect it...he he he :eek: :D

Backtothemac
Jun 7, 2002, 04:50 PM

it's amazing what goes on when u least expect it...he he he :eek: :D

Yea, no doubt. Man, this has been a crazy week. The ole lady comes back from Lafayette, two job interviews, a job possible promotion at work, join Macrumors, jello gets a job. Man. What an amazing turn of events. ;)

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 04:54 PM

Yea, no doubt. Man, this has been a crazy week. The ole lady comes back from Lafayette, two job interviews, a job possible promotion at work, join Macrumors, jello gets a job. Man. What an amazing turn of events. ;)

damn....maybe I'll meet some beautiful babies....er....sorry....

maybe I'll meet some beautiful hunnies who wanna party this weekend?! :D :p

(nice save there jello, eh? ;))

Mr. Anderson
Jun 7, 2002, 04:55 PM
Did no one notice I changed the name to the thread? Don't know whether I should have, but seeing as how its no long an ultimatum, it seemed apropriate.

Hey Jello, so, what's up with the job?

eyelikeart
Jun 7, 2002, 04:57 PM
Did no one notice I changed the name to the thread? Don't know whether I should have, but seeing as how its no long an ultimatum, it seemed apropriate.

actually I did notice it...but I wasn't sure if I just didn't notice it before or not... ;)

britboy
Jun 7, 2002, 05:01 PM

Yes, i noticed that. Thought it was a nice touch too :)

He he... a big day in terms of events... just when people were starting to complain about MR being slightly boring :p (i guess no one got it when i mentioned irony in the other thread - the one that turned into a US vs. UK slanging match)

Beej
Jun 7, 2002, 06:31 PM
Having been asleep since this thread began, Ifeel that everything worth saying to BTTM has been said, and I don't feel I can add anything useful to this thread.

However (:D) being the shameless promoter of things in general that I am, I feel that I need to say:

BTTM, become a demi-god, demi-godliness is good, mmmkay?

And I'm spent.

Rower_CPU
Jun 7, 2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Beej
Having been asleep since this thread began, Ifeel that everything worth saying to BTTM has been said, and I don't feel I can add anything useful to this thread.

However (:D) being the shameless promoter of things in general that I am, I feel that I need to say:

BTTM, become a demi-god, demi-godliness is good, mmmkay?

And I'm spent.

Uh, wake up, man. He already did it...:p

Come join the party in the "About Me..." thread.:D

Beej
Jun 7, 2002, 10:55 PM

Uh, wake up, man. He already did it...:p

Come join the party in the "About Me..." thread.:D Yeah, I know, but I just had to... I missed all the action :( I thought I'd pretend I got in on it!

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 12:02 AM
jello had his first day at his new job today, so I don't expect him to be here until later. He's got to get a little more time on the job before he can start surfing the web. I'm sure he's wondering what's going on in the forums....

i wasn't wondering while at work really.... but i was wondering when i went to my bro's house afterwards. so what did i do? i got on his new tipb and checked it out. the fact that you all were joking about me getting fired for checking macrumosr whilst at work... and getting the guy to get me a tipb for "field" work.... classic.

yeah, i'm on a pc there. using premiere and after effects...... could be worse i'd say. but he's got 256 ram. blah....

ehh well, it's a small time place. and it's laid back, more than i can say for the commercial biz in nyc....

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 12:03 AM

when the heck did i say that? well, i remember saying it. but find it for kicks.... eh hoser?

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 12:06 AM
just thought i'd point out that mrs back-dawg is a demi-god, not goddess... as of now.

also, i can tell my boys missed me during the onslaught. glad you came through without me!

makes me proud. well, not really. but oh well.

eyelikeart
Jun 8, 2002, 01:43 AM
just thought i'd point out that mrs back-dawg is a demi-god, not goddess... as of now.

yeah...arn should be fixing that soon...I'm sure he's aware of it by now... ;)

Backtothemac
Jun 8, 2002, 11:06 AM
Yea, Arn said that he would change that. Jello, man, your are not proud of them? It took less than 30 minutes to get the go ahead from the Mrs. Jello, you coming to geekfest? Congrats on the job my brother.

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 08:54 PM
Yea, Arn said that he would change that. Jello, man, your are not proud of them? It took less than 30 minutes to get the go ahead from the Mrs. Jello, you coming to geekfest? Congrats on the job my brother.

sure i'm proud. but then again, i would live if it hadn't been done..... so hey. what can i say?

i'm not coming to geekfest still. but i want to know that the nicknames will have a place on the name stickers!

thanks for the congrats.... it was good the first day. and hopefully will continue as such. word. out.

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2002, 08:59 PM
I'm going to be working out the nametags, all nicknames will be incorporated, you can be sure of that.....

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 09:03 PM
I'm going to be working out the nametags, all nicknames will be incorporated, you can be sure of that.....

that's good. i was more than happy to see you incorporating them when i wasn't even around.

a tiny
single

tear.

of pride

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2002, 09:32 PM
I'll have to go to Office Depot and get the geekiest nametag holders....hmm, such possibilities.........

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 09:38 PM
I'll have to go to Office Depot and get the geekiest nametag holders....hmm, such possibilities.........

get some pocket protectors too.

sonofeyelikeart
Jun 9, 2002, 09:40 PM
Spymac rocks!!! The iWalk is real and just hasn't been released yet. I can't believe all you people just blowing it off as nothing.

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by sonofeyelikeart
Spymac rocks!!! The iWalk is real and just hasn't been released yet. I can't believe all you people just blowing it off as nothing.

this person is funny

clearly they have been around here enough to catch on to hglm. and the dgvpg as well..

he's got a sense of humor!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2002, 09:42 PM

get some pocket protectors too.

I don't think we'll need to go that far. I know I won't wear one....won't even have a pocket in my shirt to put it in:D

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 09:45 PM

I don't think we'll need to go that far. I know I won't wear one....won't even have a pocket in my shirt to put it in:D

i always wanted one. where would you get one anyways?

Rower_CPU
Jun 9, 2002, 09:57 PM

Whoa...weird...

More like eyelikeart's evil twin...I can just see him with a bad goatee and everything...

Now where did that pic of eye' go?;)

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 10:04 PM
Whoa...weird...

More like eyelikeart's evil twin...I can just see him with a bad goatee and everything...

Now where did that pic of eye' go?;)

haha. so is this guy not happy go lucky? that would suck.... but then again, maybe only one of those types fits here.... hmm

the first one of him? or the one with him in the rainbow shirt?? haha.

or the one with him wearing a beret, holding up a white flag, eating cheese with a croissant, drinking wine, and singing "frere jacques"?

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2002, 10:09 PM
Well, its not the same ip adress, so its someone not on his computer...very strange. And signed up for the DGVPG...hmmm.

Should we take any action?

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 10:10 PM
Well, its not the same ip adress, so its someone not on his computer...very strange. And signed up for the DGVPG...hmmm.

Should we take any action?

no reason too. clearly he cares enough to emulate eye.... maybe it's........ the pizza girl!!!! bingo!

oh wait. i doubt it.

teabgs
Jun 9, 2002, 10:14 PM

no reason too. clearly he cares enough to emulate eye.... maybe it's........ the pizza girl!!!! bingo!

oh wait. i doubt it.

if its the pizza girl it'd be the greatest thing since GoCyrus was banned....

um, does she have a name yet? or are we not confident enough to know it yet, eh eye?;)

Durandal7
Jun 9, 2002, 10:16 PM

Be careful, you don't want eyelikeart disowning you after one post. :D
No reason to take action there dukestreet, he hasn't done anything offensive yet and I'm guessing that this was some sick joke.

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by teabgs
if its the pizza girl it'd be the greatest thing since GoCyrus was banned....

um, does she have a name yet? or are we not confident enough to know it yet, eh eye?;)

that would definitely rule...

let's be honest. he could be lying to us. especially with all the winking... it's a bit sketchy... ha

no name yet that i know of... he should serenade her in french!

Durandal7
Jun 9, 2002, 10:25 PM
no name yet that i know of... he should serenade her in french!

Does eyelikeart actually know her name or does he too think of her as pizza girl?

eyelikeart and Mischief will have a few surprises come monday.

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2002, 10:27 PM
If he knows her name, he's not told us what it is. I'm thinking that if she is working as a waitress, she's got a name tag maybe, and a couple pieces of flare....

teabgs
Jun 9, 2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by asurace

Does eyelikeart actually know her name or does he too think of her as pizza girl?

eyelikeart and Mischief will have a few surprises come monday.

Unless she's got a name tag I bet he doesnt know it...pansy :p

get her number before I get my stupid paypal PW and become a demi-god....or else I will use my demi-god powers against you the likes of which you never have imagined...;)

we should just start calling eye "winky" ;) ;) ;)

Durandal7
Jun 9, 2002, 10:30 PM
If he knows her name, he's not told us what it is. I'm thinking that if she is working as a waitress, she's got a name tag maybe, and a couple pieces of flare....

That's good. I was afraid that he was calling her pizza girl in real life, that would've blown his chances. ;)

teabgs
Jun 9, 2002, 10:30 PM

the flare is to brighten Eye's day when he's got a "case of the mondays"

:p

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 10:37 PM

she may or may not have a nametag. but probably, if she's good, has intro'd herself by name at some point...

and... it's "flair"!!!!

"we're not in kansas anymore"

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2002, 10:39 PM

and... it's "flair"!!!!

"we're not in kansas anymore"

its late, and I'm out of here, you all hold down the fort and I'll be back soon.....

toto! toto! stay away from that monkey!

teabgs
Jun 9, 2002, 10:41 PM

its late, and I'm out of here, you all hold down the fort and I'll be back soon.....

toto! toto! stay away from that monkey!

AH CRAP! the monkey got out again....

here winky, here winky.....good monkey...:p

have a good night DUke, I'm gonna get outta here in a minute too, Jello....its all you tonight

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 08:06 AM

not only do I feel like u are capitalizing on me...

but damnit! u have to be an Apple PDA believer?! :rolleyes:

Backtothemac
Jun 10, 2002, 03:31 PM

Son, what in the same hell is wrong with your mind!!!

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 03:35 PM
as much as I hate to B2TM...

I think it's time to shut this one down...

mission completed ;)