PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten 1.6 Rev B?




Kan-O-Z
Dec 4, 2008, 01:32 PM
It seems like Apple has not even put out one yet? I wonder what the hold up is? I wonder if there is some sort of problem Apple is trying to resolve which is why there is a delay with this. Anyone know anything or know of anyone who has gotten the first 1.6 Rev B?

Kan-O-Z



Pixellated
Dec 4, 2008, 01:33 PM
My friend in Czech got upgraded to a 1.86 SSD for no extra cost. They said the HDDs were a 6 month wait.

andreab35
Dec 4, 2008, 01:45 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

I ordered a Rev. B (1.6 gHz 120 GB HDD). I ordered it on November 23rd. It says it will come Dec. 19th.
So... If there supposedly is a "6 month wait" for HDD Airs, what does that mean for me? :confused:

Kan-O-Z
Dec 4, 2008, 01:48 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

I ordered a Rev. B (1.6 gHz 120 GB HDD). I ordered it on November 23rd. It says it will come Dec. 19th.
So... If there supposedly is a "6 month wait" for HDD Airs, what does that mean for me? :confused:

I would hope that the 6 month thing is not true. Perhaps US has more precedence over Czech so it'll get here in a few weeks instead of months? Also if Apple says Dec 19, I would doubt that they would be so far off base. It should be pretty close.

Kan-O-Z

michaeldavid
Dec 4, 2008, 03:31 PM
I paid for the expedited shipping and it still says "ships dec 10th, delivers dec15th". I guess we'll find out soon!

andreab35
Dec 4, 2008, 05:12 PM
We will see... definitely.
A free upgrade would be pretty nice if there is a major delay, but that's ok. I should be happy with the low end MBA I ordered. :D