Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joetang

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2008
like i said, i only have $15 on my card so which apps would make it worth it the most? any app would do, just ones that's worth the money

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
Even though you can't record anything (yet), I kind of like miniSynth. It's a mini synthesizer that you can really do some neat sounds with. Sounds pretty good through external speakers and/or a full stereo and of course on your earbuds. It has a decent coolness factor when showing your Touch to others. It was $1.99.

thomahawk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2008
Osaka, Japan
Field Runners!!!!!!!!!!! (lol i love that game!)
Koi Pond
Enigmo

and thats about it.. the only games i ever bought for my ipod

mgguy

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2006
A absolute must have is AppSniper. It monitors when applications go on sale or are newly released. It is free so won't cut into your $15, and will make it possible for you to stretch your money by quickly learning when apps that aren't free get marked down or become free.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Airsharing is great. I also like TouchType. Finally, Guitar Tour is pretty darn cool.

mgguy

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2006
AppSniper is $1.99 on my iTunes Store I do not know about you guys.

You are right. I got this application several weeks ago and I thought I remembered that it was free but I guess it wasn't. Either that or they raised the price. In any event, this is a great app and will save you a lot of money on apps in the long run.

ibridget

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2008
Glad I found this post, I am an app addict.
I just purchased appsnyper, and I can echo with the rest here, it is GREAT!
No more having to go page by page through the app store's categories to search for that elusive one app I may have missed, you know, 25 pages in..

Already I have found two apps I want to try out.
There's only one negative that I can see..and it's not the developer's fault-
I can only have 9 screens of apps! :p lol told you, I'm addicted ;)

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY

My original Coleco Electronic Quarterback game that is modeled after is still working...at least it was when I last toyed with it a couple of years ago. Bought it either in the very late 70s or early 80s when it came out.

I wonder if the app version has the quick long pass play and the quick FG flaws programmed in? I forgot the actual key sequences needed. Would have to play with the original to figure them out again.

Mike

Joetang

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2008
so so far, i'm set on emingo and maybe appsnipper. Anything else that is outstanding and worth the money?

ThunderBull4

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2008
Anyone know any free Tetris or Space Invaders game? :(

Cheers.
Not sure why but I think you'd like Galcon or Galcon Lite... check them out on iTunes

so so far, i'm set on emingo and maybe appsnipper. Anything else that is outstanding and worth the money?

Well what are you in to? Also enigmo is a very addicting game..... very addicting, I've spend so much time on that haha

groovdudeyo

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
Chopper is my favorite app and I only spent $1 on it. And I have all the big popular ones enigmo super monkey ball cro-mag but I hardly play any of those.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.