PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou EMI

CrackedButter
Feb 20, 2004, 06:40 AM
I just got a wonderful album called the "Grey Album", a merging of the Black Album and the Beatles White album.

Since EMI isn't interested in selling this and onnly wants to shut the CD sellers down, people online have posted the music saying its a piece of ART and creativity, corporations shouldn't be deciding what should be released, its the musicians!

This Album is great. Rolling stone did an article on it.

for more details www.greytuesday.org

if you want the music well the always available sources are around.

Again thankyou EMI, i love this album and Hip Hop isn't my cup of tea.

Btw, I would of bought this if it was being sold, but it isn't.

Freakk123
Jun 8, 2004, 03:14 PM
I Got it yesterday, and wow, its awesome. I love 99 Problems and What More Can I Say. The Music goes so well. Its awesome. EMI sucks. I'd gladly pay for this album.

krimson
Jun 8, 2004, 03:48 PM
I say Thank you to Emi every night before we goto sleep. :rolleyes:

medea
Jun 8, 2004, 05:34 PM
well it's actually been out since february so i am surprised you are just now hearing it, but yeah it is tight. if you liked it you should check out dm's album with jemini called 'ghetto pop life.'

TBR
Jun 8, 2004, 05:54 PM
Sick to death of hearing about this album.

As a member of the bootleg/mashups community for a number of years I've been besiged by people going on and on about this, frankly second rate album. Yes Jay-z sounds better than usual, but thats not exactly hard, the guy has a really boring voice.

Read this thread from people who know about this kind of thing.
GYBO Thread (http://gybo.proboards4.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1075935035)

And if you do enjoy the The Grey Album check out the rest of that message board and you will be impressed.

BTW look out for GHP, soundhog, mcsleazy, and many many more.
These guys are the bollo><

Abstract
Jun 10, 2004, 11:28 PM
Get this album from www.bannedmusic.org. :)