Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

machan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 7, 2003
wisconsin
they've been AWOL for 2 days now. what is the reason for this? (of course, this happens when i really need to utilize it)

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Hey! You're right! I did'nt notice. It's usually the second place I go when my lil' mac is acting weird. (The first place being the Apple Support Database) I hope it's back online soon. AppleCare Knowledge base is also working OK. You might want to have a look: http://kbase.info.apple.com

Maybe they're revamping the interface... but that would be the second time in the past months.

gopher

macrumors 65816
Mar 31, 2002
Maryland, USA
It has been playing weird since they switched to the new layout 4 weeks ago. It has gone down about 4 times a day at times. I have been a helper there, and since Wednesday's repairs which were announced have only been able to log on once to report my problems.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Just as long as we don't get another episode of the TechTV "volunteer" forums, I think we'll be doing all right. :D :eek:

gopher

macrumors 65816
Mar 31, 2002
Maryland, USA
Well the moderators have been informed. I am a Level 4 person and have contacted them about the issue. So far they are mum, but I'm sure they are working on it. It has become a little more responsive today than yesterday, but nowhere near normal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.