PDA

View Full Version : Mwhahahahaha!!!


mac15
Jun 8, 2002, 01:13 AM
this has to be the word of the week
everyone has used it even me

eyelikeart
Jun 8, 2002, 01:29 AM
he he he....I haven't used it yet?! ;)

Grokgod
Jun 8, 2002, 01:55 AM
For what its worth , I have never used it either.

Rower_CPU
Jun 8, 2002, 02:16 AM
I refuse to say it...it's too "now".

Oh snap!

word

;)

:rolleyes:

Beej
Jun 8, 2002, 02:19 AM
I've never used it before a day or two ago... no idea why I started using it...

iGav
Jun 8, 2002, 06:15 AM
I would use it.... just can never remember how to spell it.......... :D :p

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
I refuse to say it...it's too "now".

Oh snap!

word

;)

:rolleyes:

speaking of "oh snap!"

that seems to have caught on nicely... i'm rubbing off like a foolio

Ensign Paris
Jun 8, 2002, 07:40 AM
yey! I have never said it!

I am going to start to say "MONKEY!" now!

MONKEY!

1-0

Ensign

Beej
Jun 8, 2002, 08:09 AM
MONKEY!!!






Why are we saying monkey?

iGav
Jun 8, 2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Ensign Paris
yey! I have never said it!

I am going to start to say "MONKEY!" now!

MONKEY!

1-0

Ensign


"We need more channels monkey....."

"We need more crisps monkey"................. heh heh......


Hey ensign..... schumi for the win??? can't believe qualifying isn't on till almost midnight...... bummer........

Any news on you're TiBook as well???

Mr. Anderson
Jun 8, 2002, 08:25 AM
never said it, never will....

i like monkeys......

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
never said it, never will....

i like monkeys......

then you should see the movie "MVP".... most valuable primate!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 8, 2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule


then you should see the movie "MVP".... most valuable primate!

Never heard of that one. Actually not all that fond of monkeys, I was saying that for effect....

oh, well

what are you up to today?

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet


Never heard of that one. Actually not all that fond of monkeys, I was saying that for effect....

oh, well

what are you up to today?

rent it! that and air bud: golden receiver!

ha.

off to my g-parents. i'm slowing my family from leaving. ha

Mr. Anderson
Jun 8, 2002, 09:13 AM
where are the g-rents....long trip in the car with the familly, mmm, don't miss that one

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
where are the g-rents....long trip in the car with the familly, mmm, don't miss that one

pittsburgh area. 3 hour trip.

but my parents are cool. i make fun of my mom's shortness. and my dad's drunkness.

and my bro's a geek. so that's cool.

we got office space and dr. strangelove for the car ride. and wolfenstein!... ha

Mr. Anderson
Jun 8, 2002, 09:31 AM
damn, that's not bad. You have an adapter for the TiPB or do you have extra batteries....

thought you were gone already?

jelloshotsrule
Jun 8, 2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
damn, that's not bad. You have an adapter for the TiPB or do you have extra batteries....

thought you were gone already?

neither actually. so we will not have a full 3 hours worth of fun i'm sure.....

but hey, we can charge before we head home.....


we should have left. but my parents are slow. slower than me!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 8, 2002, 09:41 AM
you spending the whole weekend there? do your g-rents have an internet connection, or even a computer?

eyelikeart
Jun 8, 2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
damn, that's not bad. You have an adapter for the TiPB or do you have extra batteries....


that's what I love about the new car...

the 115v plug in the dash....will workout quite well when I go to Florida next weekend...he he he ;)

cleo
Jun 8, 2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


that's what I love about the new car...

the 115v plug in the dash....will workout quite well when I go to Florida next weekend...he he he ;)

Oooer, are you coming to visit me? :D

eyelikeart
Jun 8, 2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by cleo


Oooer, are you coming to visit me? :D

I actually am coming out that way sort of next weekend...

hitting Destin...if u wanna pick a spot around we could grab a drink or something...

PM me or email me to let me know ;)

Hemingray
Jun 8, 2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
never said it, never will....

i like monkeys......

SNL Celebrity Jeopardy:

Trebek: And Ozzy Ozbourne, you wrote.... monkeys. Fine! You like monkeys.
Ozbourne: NO, I HATE the monkeys! They're awful! One time, I had a monkey, but he wouldn't get unky-hole! So... I bit his bloody head off!! HAHAHAH!!
Trebek: ..... There's something wrong with your brain.

And isn't it spelled "Mwahahaha?" The "Mwa" sounds better than "Mwha" in my opinion.

voicegy
Jun 8, 2002, 12:32 PM
This post, and its subject matter, are SOOOOO
5 minutes ago. :p

Mr. Anderson
Jun 8, 2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by voicegy
This post, and its subject matter, are SOOOOO
5 minutes ago. :p

obviously a monkey lover.....

AlphaTech
Jun 8, 2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
we should have left. but my parents are slow. slower than me!

Are you talking mentally or physically slower then you??? Either one is real bad... :D

teabgs
Jun 8, 2002, 12:41 PM
The day the monkeys starts saying mwhahahaha I'm moving to canada....

Sniggity nooch

AlphaTech
Jun 8, 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Hemingray


SNL Celebrity Jeopardy:

Trebek: And Ozzy Ozbourne, you wrote.... monkeys. Fine! You like monkeys.
Ozbourne: NO, I HATE the monkeys! They're awful! One time, I had a monkey, but he wouldn't get unky-hole! So... I bit his bloody head off!! HAHAHAH!!
Trebek: ..... There's something wrong with your brain.

And isn't it spelled "Mwahahaha?" The "Mwa" sounds better than "Mwha" in my opinion.

Gotta get a chuckle out of that SNL routine... they come up with some good ones on occasions.

I don't use the 'w' when I say mine though... more of a muahahahahahahaaa :D Usually right after I turn someone's head into a crater... Like in SOF2 last night... damn, I was up until about 5am playing that one.

oy vey

AlphaTech
Jun 8, 2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by teabgs
The day the monkeys starts saying mwhahahaha I'm moving to canada....

Sniggity nooch


The day that starts happening, I will really start using the reloading press to get ready for when they come over the walls... :D

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
you spending the whole weekend there? do your g-rents have an internet connection, or even a computer?

it was my aunt's house. where my g-ma lives... they had internet cnnection and whatnot. but i lived without it. for a bit.... ha

jelloshotsrule
Jun 9, 2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Are you talking mentally or physically slower then you??? Either one is real bad... :D

hmm... a bit of both. but not as slow as your parents apparently are! oh snap! :D

MacAztec
Jun 9, 2002, 11:54 PM
Mwahahahaha!

There, now I feel better :)

mac15
Jun 9, 2002, 11:58 PM
its fun hey :)
just let it out

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 12:40 AM
he he he....u guys need to go to sleep!

look at u! u are all delerious!! :eek: :D

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
he he he....u guys need to go to sleep!

look at u! u are all delerious!! :eek: :D


Yeah, like you're one to talk :confused: :rolleyes: :p

What's with this "On snap!!!" that some of you are quoting?

Beej
Jun 10, 2002, 04:23 AM
Oh snap!

Mwahahahaha!

teabgs
Jun 10, 2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by britboy


What's with this "On snap!!!" that some of you are quoting?

It's a states thing, you limeys wouldnt understand, OH SNAP!!

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by teabgs


It's a states thing, you limeys wouldnt understand, OH SNAP!!

"Swig a nooch?!" ha ha ha!!!! :D

anyway...maybe if u explained it to them they would understand...no?

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 08:45 AM
clerks through jay and bob strike back

it'll explain everything

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
clerks through jay and bob strike back

it'll explain everything


Ah. I watched the first 5 mins of that, and quit. Not quite my cuppa tea ;)

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by britboy



Ah. I watched the first 5 mins of that, and quit. Not quite my cuppa tea ;)

not me...I absolutely love Kevin Smith...but we've already discussed that in another thread haven't we? ;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by britboy
Ah. I watched the first 5 mins of that, and quit. Not quite my cuppa tea ;)

try Chasing Amy or Dogma - they have actual stars and only little bits of Jay and Silent Bob and they're not that bad.

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet


try Chasing Amy or Dogma - they have actual stars and only little bits of Jay and Silent Bob and they're not that bad.

but if u want more philosophy...go with Clerks... ;)

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet


try Chasing Amy or Dogma - they have actual stars and only little bits of Jay and Silent Bob and they're not that bad.


Dogma was hilarious :D I probably missed some of the american references though, particularly regarding jay and silent bob. I watch it again, see if i pick up on other stuff.