PDA

View Full Version : Query related to Camera???

priyank.ranka
Dec 10, 2008, 05:54 AM
Hi EveryOne,
I want to use camera in my application. I give u the brief what i want. I want camera to be on as my application background and say all my application views should be on top of it. I wan to know is there any way i can use build in camera in my application. Any help will be appreciated. Thanx alot in advance.

Please let me know is there way to implement such thing by using public framework.

jnic
Dec 10, 2008, 06:29 AM
Unless your target market is jailbroken iPhones, you're not going to have access to the camera from the SDK.

fishkorp
Dec 10, 2008, 07:05 AM
Unless your target market is jailbroken iPhones, you're not going to have access to the camera from the SDK.

That's not true, you can use the camera with the SDK, tons of apps do it. But you basically only get the "take a picture" function out of it. I'm not sure if you can pull off what the OP is looking to do. I don't have enough experience with the camera stuff to give a real answer.

priyank.ranka
Dec 10, 2008, 07:13 AM
i am not able to incorporate the camera functionality into my app. Can any one tell me how can i incorporate camera functionality. I am trying to do by using UIImageImagePickerController but its not working with i know i m missing out on some thing please help me out.

priyank.ranka
Dec 10, 2008, 08:03 AM
hi i am able to incorporate the camera into my application..But by using with UIImagePickerController I get those button of cancel and click along with that lagbe at top telling take picture...does any one knows how to make those button disappear from the camera view. Thanx fr the help.