PDA

View Full Version : Texas MP3 Technologies Continues iPod Infringement Case

BenKnauss
Dec 12, 2008, 02:45 PM
Texas MP3 Technologies (http://texasmp3technologies.com/) pushed forward in its lawsuit against Apple, Samsung and SanDisk Friday by serving subpoena on Ben Knauss, often quoted expert on the ipod.

Deposition is scheduled for a Saturday, and I'm told lunch will be provided, no doubt in an effort to sway me with a high end cold cut sandwich.

They seem eager for me to suggest that we disassembled a diamond Rio mp3 player and learned how to make a iPod from that piece of crap.

Counterfit
Dec 12, 2008, 03:28 PM
If you've been served with a subpoena, I don't think you should be talking about the case online...

BenKnauss
Dec 12, 2008, 03:45 PM
If you've been served with a subpoena, I don't think you should be talking about the case online...

I've not been served witha gag order, so I can talk my ass off.

Sun Baked
Dec 12, 2008, 06:10 PM
So this is a flash memory MP3 player patent.

Seems the flash drive version of the iPod was a logical evolution of the drive-based iPod.

BenKnauss
Dec 12, 2008, 07:30 PM
So this is a flash memory MP3 player patent.

Seems the flash drive version of the iPod was a logical evolution of the drive-based iPod.

As I read it the patent supports any physical media, solid state or otherwise.

mpshay
Dec 13, 2008, 06:00 AM
That is one fine website those guys have created. Must have spent most of their time on lawsuits!

william sire
Dec 13, 2008, 07:03 AM

Why should he care about this foolish lawsuit. The bottom line is Texas Technologies is going to lose, let the man sing and celebrate. No point in waiting till the end on this one.