Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBLAKEE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Any suggestion is welcomed.
Just do not recommend the apple keyboard and mighty mouse.
I also don't want any adapters of any kind that plug into the USB port.

steviem

macrumors 68020
May 26, 2006
New York, Baby!
Keyboard: Logitech Di Novo, although, I'm sorry to annoy you, but thats a rather half hearted recommendation and the Apple bluetooth keyboard is nicer to use.

Bluetooth Mouse: Microsoft Intelli(something) Explorer. Really nicer mouse, feels nice to use, although isn't ambidextrous so if you're left handed it may not be very useful for you.

iBLAKEE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Keyboard: Logitech Di Novo, although, I'm sorry to annoy you, but thats a rather half hearted recommendation and the Apple bluetooth keyboard is nicer to use.

Bluetooth Mouse: Microsoft Intelli(something) Explorer. Really nicer mouse, feels nice to use, although isn't ambidextrous so if you're left handed it may not be very useful for you.

You didn't annoy me by recommending the apple keyboard, I love the way it looks. But the person im trying to find these for wants the keypad on the side.

-Blake:apple:

bbotte

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2008
USA
I don't like that that the wireless Apple keyboard has no number pad. And Not many Laptop keys. With the new LED Display, I think it needs re-done to include it to be backlit, laptop keys, and rechargeable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.