Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sound Evolution

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Dear all,

After a great time of 4 months with my MBA rev.A SSD touring all over Europe I start to get some problems lately. Different application get stucked all of the sudden moment. Safari get stucked, and viewing drawings or PDF's in "Preview" show often half distorted pictures or weird looking Fonts.

I know about the core shutdown problem but this is not like that.

What can it be? please help.....

With kind regards,
Bas

Tastannin

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2003
UT
Sorry you're having problems. Take it in to Apple and ask them. You're still under warranty so shouldn't be a problem.

You might want to make a new account and log in and see if you're having the same problems to verify it's a hardware and not software issue.

Sound Evolution

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Dear All,

Thanks for the answers. To be honest I doubt about myself first, so before I go back to the apple store I wonder if there is anything I could try or I did wrong?

I know it should be as good as impossible but you never know :D Could I catch a virus?

Can it be something in the system or do I need to zap PRAM or VRAM?

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,
Bas

ninjadex

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2004
It sounds like this may be pointless for us to diagnose. I would just get it looked at while it's still under warranty.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.