Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hoshell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 14, 2008
I have been a .Mac user since April 07, and when MobileMe came along I went to that. I have the most up to date OS (and all other packaged software) and I went to System Preferences and set everthing I could to MobileMe with automatic syncing. I rarely go to me.com until I travel. I am set to leave for a month tomorrow, and while I can get to my mail easily, I seem to go into a never ending Loading with the spinning cog on all other areas (i.e. Address Book, iCal, Galleries). I've been checking now for two days, and it doesn't seem to change. I am paying for this service, and it seems odd not to be able to use it. Is there a number I can call to get one on one help, or is this forum the place to do it?

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I have the same problems from 3 power pc macs running current OSX on a DSL line. The pages do however finally load... A new iMac 2.8 ghz at work with a T1 connection is only slightly faster at loading these pages... The web interface is basically useless for me to use. Maybe the 10.5.6 update or snow leopard (which leaves my power pc's behind) will fix these issues. Steve J. promised this would all work in January, probably at Macworld... with snow leopard and investment on my part of buying 3 new Mac's...

Bet's are on. Any takers?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.