Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iranintoavan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Rules:

#1 You may submit only one photo per contest.

#2 The contest runs for exactly one week, from the time stamped on the first post in the thread (this will be made by the winner of the previous week's contest).

#3 Please refrain from commenting on the photos submitted in the contest. I think that a good photograph is one that can appeal to someone who may not know much about the technical aspects of photography. I think it would be best if the judge isn't swayed by someone else's opinion of the photograph.The judge will decide his/her favorite at the end of the week, place a post listing it and a short synopsis of why he/she chose that photo. The winner is then responsible for starting a new thread containing a new contest and topic which again will run for exactly one week.

This weeks theme is Architecture. Any type of building, statue, monument, bridge, etc...

Good luck! I look forward to seeing everyone's entries.

Edge100

macrumors 68000
May 14, 2002
Where am I???
412887104_nrVPn-XL.jpg

Benson-uk

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2008
New York City

This was taken from a helicopter going past New York City :)

Compressed for web so quality is reduced

Attachments

• DSC00588.jpg
    DSC00588.jpg
    979.3 KB · Views: 202

icanhasiphone?

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2008
San Diego, CA
Condos in downtown San Diego

I had to (poorly) brush out the 'photomatix' watermarks because at the time I didn't have the full version :(

Attachments

• Downtown.jpg
    Downtown.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 177
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.