PDA

View Full Version : Help picking out gifts

ChrisN
Dec 15, 2008, 05:43 PM
Hi, well Christmas is coming up and I did not get a gift for my dad yet and I don't know what to get so I want to know what you think I should get him. I looked on Engadget's For Dad Gift List and I didn't like those but I was thinking of getting him a nice remote.

What should I get my dad?

Also my parents keep asking what do I want and I don't know what to say. I'm gonna get the new MBP at the end of this year so I don't need a new computer but I did ask for the new In Ear earbuds. I was looking at the Logitech G13 gamepad but I don't see what that is for.

Thanks,
ChrisN

Solemony
Dec 15, 2008, 06:06 PM
Hi, well Christmas is coming up and I did not get a gift for my dad yet and I don't know what to get so I want to know what you think I should get him. I looked on Engadget's For Dad Gift List and I didn't like those but I was thinking of getting him a nice remote.

What should I get my dad?

Also my parents keep asking what do I want and I don't know what to say. I'm gonna get the new MBP at the end of this year so I don't need a new computer but I did ask for the new In Ear earbuds. I was looking at the Logitech G13 gamepad but I don't see what that is for.

Thanks,
ChrisN

Is there anything particular your dad ever said he wanted or what he mostly interested in?