Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xjett

macrumors member
Original poster
May 4, 2008
Miami, FL
Hi Guys,

I had to switch from an iPhone to a BB Bold, and I am trying to get my contacts to sync with my iMac's address book. However everytime I sync MobileMe via the iMac's MobileMe pane it either says that it could not sync because there are irregularities with the info on my iMac or it appears to have synced only to show no changes in my Address Book.

I basically just want to replace the information (for contacts only) on my iMac with the information I have store on MobileMe. Any suggestions?

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
In the sync tab there should be an advanced button in the lower right. Click on it, it'll reveal a list of computers registered to sync with MobileMe. In the lower left now you will see a Reset Sync Data button. It'll show a simple interface asking you whether you want to replace all data, or just a specific set, such as Contacts, up or down from MobileMe. Make sure its replacing in the right direction, and click reset. There could also be something wrong with your SyncServices process. Backup your Address Book and iCal each from under the File menu, then try to reset SyncServices according to the steps on http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.