PDA

View Full Version : Parallels Activation Code

tomatoetopotato
Dec 18, 2008, 10:22 AM
My cousin can mail me a copy of Parallels.
I am wondering how many codes are in there.
Or is it just a one time use so i can't use the Parallels.
I think he bought the most cheap Parallels copy so not the family pack one.

mkrishnan
Dec 18, 2008, 10:24 AM
He can transfer the whole Parallels license to you -- meaning he gives you the disc and the product key, and he deletes it from his system. Unless he bought multiple licenses, you can't just legally install it on your computer and also on his computer....

themoonisdown09
Dec 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
Does your cousin currently use Parallels? If so, then you will not be able to legally use the same activation code. I don't know if it will even let you if you try.

tomatoetopotato
Dec 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
Does your cousin currently use Parallels? If so, then you will not be able to legally use the same activation code. I don't know if it will even let you if you try.
Yah he does , use Parallels currently

tomatoetopotato
Dec 18, 2008, 10:34 AM
Can i buy like another code somewhere from the Parallels website?
And for how much?

themoonisdown09
Dec 18, 2008, 10:35 AM
Can i buy like another code somewhere from the Parallels website?
And for how much?

Looks like it costs $79.99

http://www.parallels.com

tomatoetopotato
Dec 18, 2008, 10:38 AM
So there really is no point of my cousin sending it to me cause it wont 'work and buying another activation key is the same price as the whole product itself.

themoonisdown09
Dec 18, 2008, 10:39 AM
So there really is no point of my cousin sending it to me cause it wont 'work and buying another activation key is the same price as the whole product itself.

There is no point in him sending it to you. When you buy it, you get to download it.

tomatoetopotato
Dec 18, 2008, 10:42 AM
There is no point in him sending it to you. When you buy it, you get to download it.
ty