Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PeterQC

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2008
I believe we have an established thread on this already.

Something about swapping a kidney for the 512GB version...

Sadly a kidney only give you the 256GB version. You'll need at least a arm, a leg, 3 to 4 kidneys and your 3 next children to only even think to pay the pre-order fees.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
ehem... I just coughed up a little bit over two grand for my new MB and all its accessories, so I'm good for a while LOL :eek:
Next project is some RAM... :eek:

joelw135

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
New Jersey, USA
ehem... I just coughed up a little bit over two grand for my new MB and all its accessories, so I'm good for a while LOL :eek:

The month of November was both good and bad. On the bad side my notebook died completely and a week later my Dell desktop. I worked for 2 weeks on my old Dell then purchased the new 24" iMac with 3.06/4Gb of RAM and the 500Gb HD. The iMac was the good part. I really need the notebook or netbook as I have a bad back and sitting in front of the computer makes it worse. The notebook I can take to my recliner or sit in bed. I like a lot of things, but the money is tight now.

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51

Same here! $2000 on the MacBook and just another $1000 2 days ago for a new camera... Im DONE for awhile!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.