Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kencris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Hello, does anyone has problems to install a software that is called Smilebox? I have a mac Book Pro and I am unable to install this software, any ideas?

tominated

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2006
Queensland, Australia
I haven't tried to download it, but are you sure it's a mac application? If the downloaded file ends in .exe or .msi you won't be ble to use it because it's a windows program

kencris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
I haven't tried to download it, but are you sure it's a mac application? If the downloaded file ends in .exe or .msi you won't be ble to use it because it's a windows program

Hi, yes I am sure it is a Mac software, actually it is supposed to be for both, but I am not sure if the problem is from the software of from my mac.

Do you get the same problem by installing it?

SMuizenheimer

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2009
smilebox software

Hi i have tried to download the software but it tells me that the i must be connected to the internet so what i am i doing wrong, anybody help please

LynnC

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2010
Burning Smilebox creation to DVD

I installed Smilebox easily and created a slideshow, but when I try to burn it to a DVD it keeps "recording" even when I say "finished" and it won't go to the next step where it burns the DVD. Can anyone help me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.