Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jondaviseffect

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Hey all, i am newbie so don't smash on me too hard if this is a dumb question.
i just ordered the switcheasy rebel case for my 8gb iphone 3G. in its description it says that 2 screen protectors are included.. my question is: switcheasy sells 3 "types" of screen protectors, so which one is included with the case? is it one of the 3 types? or just some cheapo one?
Thanks for your responses

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
they're just your plain crystal clear screen sheilds... imo.. they're impossibly to put on without getting something stuck to them... they're an adhesive type.....

personally I like the powersupport screen protectors 100% better then the cheapos that come with any case...

dauerhippo

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
they're just your plain crystal clear screen sheilds... imo.. they're impossibly to put on without getting something stuck to them... they're an adhesive type.....

personally I like the powersupport screen protectors 100% better then the cheapos that come with any case...

I disagree. The screenprotectors that are included with switcheasy cases are their Pure Reflect, clear ones, but they actually are quite good, and they are sold separately on their website, something like 3 for 10$.

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
ahhh I didn't realize they were the same... if that's the case then they're not the best... but then again I'm not a fan of the rebel case either...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.