PDA

View Full Version : Death threats to Darkness singer

iGav
Feb 26, 2004, 06:10 AM
I reckon it's from a Freddie Mercury fan.. pi$$ed at him for stealling all of Freddies moves.... :eek: :p :p

rinky dink link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3488376.stm

It's flattering somebody wants to kill me

:p :p :p

edesignuk
Feb 26, 2004, 06:12 AM
bastards, darkness rawk! :D

wdlove
Feb 26, 2004, 12:41 PM
Death theats are wrong. It doesn't matter who it they are.

MrMacMan
Feb 26, 2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by edesignuk
bastards, darkness rawk! :D

It didn't say the darkness was killed, it said there was a death threat.

You know how many I've recieved?
13. But did I get BBC has a webpage about me?

No!

Unfair!

:eek:

AngryLawnGnome
Feb 26, 2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
It didn't say the darkness was killed, it said there was a death threat.

You know how many I've recieved?
13. But did I get BBC has a webpage about me?

No!

Unfair!

:eek:

I've had 34, but they were in response to a comment about using sheep clones to test makeup on.

rainman::|:|
Feb 27, 2004, 01:07 AM
i received about half a dozen, but more threatening to "cripple" me or some such nonsense... but that was for coming out in a small iowa town.

he has better security, so i doubt he's too concerned about it :)

paul

iGav
Feb 27, 2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by paulwhannel
i received about half a dozen, but more threatening to "cripple" me or some such nonsense... but that was for coming out in a small iowa town.

that's unreal... I can never understand people like that. :(

I've never had a death threat... although I did have a minor league stalker at Uni... :eek: :rolleyes: :p

if you're gonna stalk someone though, atleast do it to someone famous... heheh

rueyeet
Feb 27, 2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by iGAV
I reckon it's from a Freddie Mercury fan.. pi$$ed at him for stealling all of Freddies moves....

A guy's got to be pretty darn secure in his masculinity to belt out a falsetto like that! :D

pinto32
Feb 27, 2004, 05:06 PM
I'm confused......why is someone that pissed at them? I didn't even know they were controversal.....

johnnyjibbs
Feb 28, 2004, 09:43 AM
Very scary. I hope they seek them out and arrest them. No-one should have to put up with that, whether they are famous or not. :(

evoluzione
Feb 28, 2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by rueyeet
A guy's got to be pretty darn secure in his masculinity to belt out a falsetto like that! :D

pretty easy i'd say, with all the girls that throw themselves at him, jammy bugger. :)

m4rc
Feb 28, 2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by pinto32
I'm confused......why is someone that pissed at them? I didn't even know they were controversal.....

They are a little outspoken. They -well one of them - said, of the UK Pop Idol final 3 'I wish them the best of luck in their careers, IN MACDONALDS!'

Not really the way to make friends now is it! I don't like the Pop Idol lot either, but The Darkness have hardley secured there place in the Music Industry either. Before you lot yell at me I am not saying they are bad, just that they have had a few singles and an album in the charts. I realise they have a loyal following and have been together for a while, but they do think they are the best thing out there.

They have said other stuff too, but for now it escapes me as to what it was. But still, death threats! Not nice.

Marc

bennetsaysargh
Feb 29, 2004, 04:13 PM
i don't get people. why kill someone? and if you want to, why tell them? it's way too easy to get caught doing so these days.
yeesh.

MrMacMan
Feb 29, 2004, 09:00 PM
i don't get people. why kill someone? and if you want to, why tell them? it's way too easy to get caught doing so these days.
yeesh.

That IS the reason you want to do it.

To get caught.

For attention. :o

m4rc
Mar 1, 2004, 02:59 AM
Surely the idea of a death threat is to scare, as in the name, threat. If they really wanted to kill them, there would be less evidence if they just got on with it, not spending time writing nice warning notes, so they can protect themselves.

And hey, I'm not giving tips! ;)

Marc

iGav
Mar 1, 2004, 06:52 AM
They are a little outspoken. They -well one of them - said, of the UK Pop Idol final 3 'I wish them the best of luck in their careers, IN MACDONALDS!'

Not really the way to make friends now is it! I don't like the Pop Idol lot either, but The Darkness have hardley secured there place in the Music Industry either.

it is rather a brave statement isn't it considering The Darkness will probably be cleaning up the gherkins from the car park in a couple of years... :eek: :p :p

sparkleytone
Mar 1, 2004, 08:40 AM
apparently, the guy who threatened his life doesn't believe in a little thing called LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)