PDA

View Full Version : I'm too sexy for my eye!


britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

screw that....just go take a bath would ya?!

u are getting it all over the place...

and try not to spit when u talk... :eek: ;)

heh heh.... :D

And i thought the internet gave you anonimity, so you could pretend to be this wonderful super-model.... :rolleyes: :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by britboy
And i thought the internet gave you anonimity, so you could pretend to be this wonderful super-model.... :rolleyes: :D

I suppose I screwed that one up by posting my pic here...

now jello thinks I'm a Frenchman... :eek: ;)

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


I suppose I screwed that one up by posting my pic here...

now jello thinks I'm a Frenchman... :eek: ;)


You've got to admit though, there is reason for that. With that shirt, the hair... you look like a froggie in that picture.

Ha! That almost sounds like an insult :D I feel no great love-loss for the french, as a nation...

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by britboy

You've got to admit though, there is reason for that. With that shirt, the hair... you look like a froggie in that picture.


gee...thanks?

I rather liked the shirt...although it was a gift from the ex...it's still a damned nice shirt... ;)

at least I don't have to hear b*tching about my watch anymore...he he he :D

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


gee...thanks?

I rather liked the shirt...although it was a gift from the ex...it's still a damned nice shirt... ;)



Your welcome :p Don't get me wrong, it's a nice shirt. Just seems rather.... french in style ;)

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 09:21 AM
French in style? ok...I can only laugh at that one... :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by britboy

And i thought the internet gave you anonimity, so you could pretend to be this wonderful super-model.... :rolleyes: :D

I just had to

eyelikeart - the super model

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet


I just had to

eyelikeart - the super model

oh dude...that is too creepy...

I hope nobody else sees this one... :eek:

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 09:31 AM
oh, don't even think of removing it and abusing your mod powers.

I'll repost it again and again, start a thread.....

sorry, its way too funny, but this is the mischief thread, so maybe I'll post it over at the other one, about sonofeyelikeart....

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
sorry, its way too funny, but this is the mischief thread, so maybe I'll post it over at the other one, about sonofeyelikeart....

oh jesus! what are u trying to do to me...my reputation...what if the pizza chick sees this?! :eek:

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


oh jesus! what are u trying to do to me...my reputation...what if the pizza chick sees this?! :eek:

I'm going to move this to another thread, its getting out of topic - a very important one at that - so we can continue this. Deserves its own one anyway.

pizza girl got a name?

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet


I just had to

eyelikeart - the super model


ROTFLMAO!!!! That is just brilliant!!! :D :D :D

Nice one duke.

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 09:49 AM
ok duke...u do realize this means I owe u BIGtime? :rolleyes: :D

I cannot believe this...I'll never live this one down... :eek:

hmm...don't know her name...I didn't pay attention all those times I went there before because I was with the ex...:(

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 09:56 AM
no name tags or pieces of flair?

hmm, I'd expect better from you, but someone else was willing to bet you didn't know her name......come on man!

iGav
Jun 10, 2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet


I just had to

eyelikeart - the super model

Oooooooh... so when you did you say you were coming over to England Eye??? :eek: :p :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
no name tags or pieces of flair?

nope...no flair...just that midriff... :D

hey...can't blame me...I wasn't really looking when I was with someone...at least it shows I'm loyal...right? ;)

irmongoose
Jun 10, 2002, 10:14 AM
sorry to interrupt, but I had to say this:

YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGIN CRAZY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D




irmongoose

P.S. I was just surfin through the threads, when i realized that Duke had posted over 130 posts in ONE THREAD!!!!! gah. I just can't understand this!!!!!

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by iGAV


Oooooooh... so when you did you say you were coming over to England Eye??? :eek: :p :D

hey! don't even think of it...;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by irmongoose
sorry to interrupt, but I had to say this:

P.S. I was just surfin through the threads, when i realized that Duke had posted over 130 posts in ONE THREAD!!!!! gah. I just can't understand this!!!!!

would that have been the Short Film one? It would make sense since its a subject i'm very much involved with. But what's it got to do with this thread? Wouldn't it be better in the #1 thread?

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 10:35 AM
Good thing I have a trash can in my office... that picture made me toss up my b-fast... :p

I say we find out who the pizza girl is and send her the picture, letting her know what she is in for. :D :eek: (eyelikeart, the cross-dressing demi-god LOL)

When ARE you going to give us the dirt on her eye??? Come on, you can't keep missing her and such. Go there every day, find out when she will be there (if you have been going to that place for that much time, they have to know you). Manage to 'bump into' her and ask her out. :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
When ARE you going to give us the dirt on her eye??? Come on, you can't keep missing her and such. Go there every day, find out when she will be there (if you have been going to that place for that much time, they have to know you). Manage to 'bump into' her and ask her out. :D

I have missed her the past 2 times I've been there. My only chance this week will be tomorrow night, unless she's not there again :rolleyes:.

I haven't given up on this. I've been having bad luck with it though lately. Maybe it's supposed to be a sign of some sort? "Don't give up young 'Demi-God'?" :D

Hemingray
Jun 10, 2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
:D :eek: (eyelikeart, the cross-dressing demi-god LOL)

Hey eye, sounds like a possible new sig! ;)

That's...just...not good...! But it made for a good laugh. :D

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Hemingray


Hey, sounds like a possible new sig! ;)

That's...just...not good...! But it made for a good laugh. :D

It could be worse though... He could really be that way :D :eek: :eek:

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


It could be worse though... He could really be that way :D :eek: :eek:

uh....I don't think so... :rolleyes:

Backtothemac
Jun 10, 2002, 10:50 AM
Oh, sweet Jesus. Damn, now I have to go home and change my pants.


how am I going to explain this wet spot on the floor to my boss.

An just think. I had not pi$$ed my pants since like 1st grade.

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Oh, sweet Jesus. Damn, now I have to go home and change my pants.


how am I going to explain this wet spot on the floor to my boss.

An just think. I had not pi$$ed my pants since like 1st grade.

LMFAO!!!! Glad that we can offer you some comic relief during your work day. :D

You sure you only pissed your pants??? I smell something funky from your direction. :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 10:54 AM
Ha, glad I could give you some entertainment this morning

D

Hemingray
Jun 10, 2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Oh, sweet Jesus. Damn, now I have to go home and change my pants.

Dear God, I hope you're kidding! :eek: LOL! :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
You sure you only pissed your pants??? I smell something funky from your direction. :D

hey man...u should give him "the towel"... ;)

(inner monologue: "please god...oh please don't let anyone I know see this...esp. the pizza chick!!! :eek:)

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hey man...u should give him "the towel"... ;)


I would have to burn the towel after that... or he could just keep it... :D

Backtothemac
Jun 10, 2002, 11:14 AM
Well, no I did not really pee my pants, but came damn close.

Hi, My name is Fankette. I am one sexy Bit*h ain't I!

Tell me. Do I make you horny? Randy? You want to get with this?

Dear God, this has made my day!!!!

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Dear God, this has made my day!!!!

I think knowing that Alpha probably hurled bigtime into a garbage can puts a smile on my face equally...he he he

I still cannot believe this is happening...too surreal... :eek: ;)

Backtothemac
Jun 10, 2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
I still cannot believe this is happening...too surreal... :eek: ;)

It makes you feel like you are in a dream does it not. Damn, this is going to go down as one of the funniest threads of all time. Can't wait to see Cleo get involved in this one.


So Cleo, does Eye make a hot chick?

God this is soooooo funny.!!!!

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


I think knowing that Alpha probably hurled bigtime into a garbage can puts a smile on my face equally...he he he

I still cannot believe this is happening...too surreal... :eek: ;)

Well, the cleaning crew isn't going to like it later tonight... :D

What a waste of a good muffin too... you rat bastage... :p :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Backtothemac


It makes you feel like you are in a dream does it not. Damn, this is going to go down as one of the funniest threads of all time. Can't wait to see Cleo get involved in this one.


So Cleo, does Eye make a hot chick?

God this is soooooo funny.!!!!

I'd say this is even better than the "Save Eyelikeart" campaign...

speaking of cleo...where is she anyway?! I am a bit afraid of what she may say about this...:eek: ;)

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
What a waste of a good muffin too... you rat bastage... :p :D

hope it wasn't blueberry...but just remember...I didn't do this...

u can thank the great duke for turning me into a transvestite... :eek:

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hope it wasn't blueberry...but just remember...I didn't do this...

u can thank the great duke for turning me into a transvestite... :eek:

I wasn't blaming you... but the person who created that revolting image... :D

Yes, it was a very good blueberry muffing... that is the only kind I really like.

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

u can thank the great duke for turning me into a transvestite... :eek:


He has a strange influence on you, i must say.

The most worrying part of all this is that it looks quite good! Reminds me of a similar picture with Mr Bean.... :)

Backtothemac
Jun 10, 2002, 11:33 AM
If there was a bubble caption next to it saying....


"......Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry...."

That would be it.

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by britboy
The most worrying part of all this is that it looks quite good! Reminds me of a similar picture with Mr Bean.... :)

Mr. Bean?! :eek:

sure...kick me when I'm down... :( ;)

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

sure...kick me when I'm down... :( ;)

That is the best time to kick someone... so that they can't defend themselves and/or get back up too fast. :D

mischief
Jun 10, 2002, 11:55 AM
You don't KICK someone when they're down. You tie them up and inject them with Sodium Pentathol, then ask them all those embarassing questions.:D :eek:

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:56 AM
Alpha...
I'll remember that when u need a "favor"...

mischief...
don't give him any ideas!!!!! ;)

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
Alpha...
I'll remember that when u need a "favor"...

mischief...
don't give him any ideas!!!!! ;)


I suspect you may just have removed a few people from your christmas-card list :p

Remember: the tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut down!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 12:20 PM
Well, glad I could cure everyone's case of the Mondays....

Originally posted by backtothemac
It makes you feel like you are in a dream does it not. Damn, this is going to go down as one of the funniest threads of all time. Can't wait to see Cleo get involved in this one.


I would love to here what cleo has to say....

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by mischief
You don't KICK someone when they're down. You tie them up and inject them with Sodium Pentathol, then ask them all those embarassing questions.:D :eek:

I don't need the SP to get secrets about people... I have other ways of obtaining that information ;) :D

Besides Sodium Pentathol can be harder to find then a virgin after prom night (at times). :D Kicking is also free of charge (at least to the kicker, not always the kickee). :D

mischief
Jun 10, 2002, 12:30 PM
A very careful mix of Xylozine, Ketamine and Liquid Vallium (available for Veterinary use as Surgical pre-anaesthetic) administered with a light haze of Hash smoke will get you the same effect.:D

There are many other things too........ Detura root for example.;)

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Besides Sodium Pentathol can be harder to find then a virgin after prom night (at times). :D

so when's the last time u were in search of a prom-virgin? :eek:

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by mischief
A very careful mix of Xylozine, Ketamine and Liquid Vallium (available for Veterinary use as Surgical pre-anaesthetic) administered with a light haze of Hash smoke will get you the same effect.:D

There are many other things too........ Detura root for example.;)

Now I see why you are crying poor in getting the MR mug... you are blowing all your bread on Hash and drugs.. :eek: :eek: ;) :D

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


so when's the last time u were in search of a prom-virgin? :eek:

Too many years ago... I don't like my women that young... They need to be at least out of college :D I have to have some standards you know ;)

mischief
Jun 10, 2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Now I see why you are crying poor in getting the MR mug... you are blowing all your bread on Hash and drugs.. :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Actually I haven't had a recreational drug budget in about 18 months. I have a lot of (ahem) well stocked friends.

As to the knowledge base: Milady was a Vet tech for a while and I've always been interested in medicinal plants.

My lack of funds is more due to the fact that employment is REALLY tight right now. My Wife's been out of work for nearly a year (that's just changed) and we live in one of the worst Pay-to-cost-of-living ratio towns on the country.:(

I will be buying a mug as soon as I can pay down my plastic a bit. As it is I have $5.00 left on it.

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 12:44 PM
wow...that's wild mischief...

maybe we should go easy on him now?? :cool:

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
wow...that's wild mischief...

maybe we should go easy on him now?? :cool:

Nahhhhh... just gives us more ammo to use against him. :D

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Nahhhhh... just gives us more ammo to use against him. :D


Now *that's* heartless :)

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by britboy



Now *that's* heartless :)

I've always claimed to be a cruel heartless bastard :D:D:D

mischief
Jun 10, 2002, 12:54 PM
" If you Pie me now I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.":eek:


To Paraphrase another western Icon: " Let he who is without Demi-God status cast the first Pie.":p

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


I've always claimed to be a cruel heartless bastard :D:D:D

actually...more like u have never denied it...he he he ;)

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


actually...more like u have never denied it...he he he ;)

Ok, that too. :D :p

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by mischief
I will be buying a mug as soon as I can pay down my plastic a bit. As it is I have $5.00 left on it.

been there. My wife and I have managed to get rid of all our debt, except the house over the past year or so. Pretty good trick, actually, and all thanks to her being a CPA and tax geek.

If money is that tight, maybe we should come up with a fund raiser......

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet


been there. My wife and I have managed to get rid of all our debt, except the house over the past year or so. Pretty good trick, actually, and all thanks to her being a CPA and tax geek.

If money is that tight, maybe we should come up with a fund raiser......

all I can say for getting rid of debt is:

1) thank god I've learned my lessons!!
2) thank god for my automobile accident settlement...I almost lost my life...but it did a lot of good for me in the long run... ;)

so what kind of fund raiser are u proposing duke?

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet

If money is that tight, maybe we should come up with a fund raiser......

a la Travis? :rolleyes:

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by britboy


a la Travis? :rolleyes:

*shudder*... That would bring the orbital station out of mothballs and make me rain nuclear fire onto the entire planet.

How about we just keep riding him about getting the mug???

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 01:41 PM
please don't remind us of Travis...as much humor as he brought to us all...we do not need to reflect upon him... :rolleyes:

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by britboy


a la Travis? :rolleyes:

NOOOOO! not that, never, no

the fund raiser was mostly a taunt to make him feel worse than he should already....nothing personal mischief, you understand;)

mischief
Jun 10, 2002, 01:43 PM
If you want to ride THIS pony:

You'll need to be a hell of a lot nicer, ask my wife (she is, after all the designated Jockey), and have a much nicer fem-body than the one Duke put on Eye.

Oh yeah, and you'll need to do some stretching first.:eek: ;) :p :rolleyes:

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by mischief

You'll need to be a hell of a lot nicer, ask my wife (she is, after all the designated Jockey), and have a much nicer fem-body than the one Duke put on Eye.

thanks...u know I workout don't u? ;)

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by mischief
If you want to ride THIS pony:

You'll need to be a hell of a lot nicer, ask my wife (she is, after all the designated Jockey), and have a much nicer fem-body than the one Duke put on Eye.

Oh yeah, and you'll need to do some stretching first.:eek: ;) :p :rolleyes:

I'm not THAT bad off.... :D... Besides, it would probably snap your spine like a twig :D

Rower_CPU
Jun 10, 2002, 01:57 PM
Whoa!?!?!?!?

What the hell did I miss this morning?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek: :eek: :eek:

You guys split off this crazy thread...oh, man...where do I start???

duke-
Great job on that pic.:D

eye-
You actually look pretty good as a woman.;) :p

mischief and alpha-
You guys scare me.:eek: :confused:

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


thanks...u know I workout don't u? ;)

now what does that have to do with anything?

I think you look ok in bikini, you might need a shave though....

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
mischief and alpha-
You guys scare me.:eek: :confused:

It's taken you this long to be scared by me???? Damn dude, your not as swift as I once thought :D.... This is rather mellow for me too... Imagine what I could do if I set my twisted mind to it... :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


It's taken you this long to be scared by me????

if you really want to scare people, email me your picture, I'll *fix* it and post it for you......:D

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet


if you really want to scare people, email me your picture, I'll *fix* it and post it for you......:D

Scaring people is one thing... killing them outright could get me into deeper sheep dip then I care for at this point... :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
eye
You actually look pretty good as a woman.;) :p

um....thanks?

I think...? :confused:

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


um....thanks?

I think...? :confused:


Heh heh. You poor guy. You post your picture, and already it's been used against you twice! :D

I doubt you'll fall into a similar trap again :p :D

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by britboy
Heh heh. You poor guy. You post your picture, and already it's been used against you twice! :D

I doubt you'll fall into a similar trap again :p :D

well...if anything it just gains me more popularity around these parts...

I can live with that for some good laughs & fun...he he he ;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


well...if anything it just gains me more popularity around these parts...

I can live with that for some good laughs & fun...he he he ;)

More like infamy....and it is all in good fun.

Almost contemplating making the thread a sticky for a while, but that would be too much.

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet


More like infamy....and it is all in good fun.

Almost contemplating making the thread a sticky for a while, but that would be too much.

wouldn't be the first time I've been called "infamous"...

now that would be a riot...the damage is already done now duke...u realize B2TM pictured my head on Salma Hayek's body don't u? :eek:

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
now that would be a riot...the damage is already done now duke...u realize B2TM pictured my head on Salma Hayek's body don't u? :eek:

I feel bad for Salma now... :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

now that would be a riot...the damage is already done now duke...u realize B2TM pictured my head on Salma Hayek's body don't u? :eek:

I could truly be evil, here is an untouched image I found on the net - those words came with it....

AlphaTech
Jun 10, 2002, 04:43 PM
From that caption, I don't think she will be going for eyelikeart... :D (just messin with ya bro.)

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet


I could truly be evil, here is an untouched image I found on the net - those words came with it....

oh why did I open my mouth?! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

britboy
Jun 10, 2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
From that caption, I don't think she will be going for eyelikeart... :D (just messin with ya bro.)


I was thinking the exact same thing when i read the caption :p

Go on Duke, do your worst with that picture!

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 04:57 PM
u guys are so wrong... ;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 04:59 PM
I've done more than enough, just the potential of the pic is great. Its best to leave things to the imagination sometimes, you know.....

jelloshotsrule
Jun 10, 2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet


I just had to

eyelikeart - the super model

dear lord shoot me now. i am so glad i did not have to see this earlier...

Mr. Anderson
Jun 10, 2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule


dear lord shoot me now. i am so glad i did not have to see this earlier...

aren't you glad I left Salma alone....;)

jelloshotsrule
Jun 10, 2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet


aren't you glad I left Salma alone....;)

ehh. salma doesn't do it for me. i mean, she does. but not as much as some..

and beer too.

Rower_CPU
Jun 10, 2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
ehh. salma doesn't do it for me. i mean, she does. but not as much as some..

and beer too.

Maybe Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen...?
;) :rolleyes:

Backtothemac
Jun 10, 2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU


Maybe Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen...?
;) :rolleyes:

Can you imagine them when they are in their mid twenties :eek:

Rower_CPU
Jun 10, 2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Backtothemac
Can you imagine them when they are in their mid twenties :eek:

If they make it that far..."child actor syndrome" hits hard in the late teens...:rolleyes:

Oh well, j-skillet will be able to get them work in the pr0n industry...:p

jelloshotsrule
Jun 10, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU


If they make it that far..."child actor syndrome" hits hard in the late teens...:rolleyes:

Oh well, j-skillet will be able to get them work in the pr0n industry...:p

you kidding me???

why do i have to wait til their mid 20s when i could have them on june 13 2004 when they turn 18/legal?

i'm counting the days. me and r. kelly.

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:05 PM
dude...u guys are sick...

Mary Kate & Ashley Olson?!

I mean...sure they are gonna be hotties in their mid-20's... ;)

jelloshotsrule
Jun 10, 2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
dude...u guys are sick...

Mary Kate & Ashley Olson?!

I mean...sure they are gonna be hotties in their mid-20's... ;)

yeah. nice try to deny it.

you'd wink even if i were talking about janet reno or some other hot baby like that... foolio

eyelikeart
Jun 10, 2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
you'd wink even if i were talking about janet reno or some other hot baby like that... foolio

baby huh?

funny u called me "foolio"...that's a nickname I have for a good friend of mine...the silly beotch...he he he ;)

Rower_CPU
Jun 10, 2002, 11:14 PM
j-skillet, I think you've got a possible new customer...he might even pick up the slack that R left behind...:D

jelloshotsrule
Jun 10, 2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
j-skillet, I think you've got a possible new customer...he might even pick up the slack that R left behind...:D

sweetness.

hmm... i do need to expand my clientele a bit...

less winkers, more. non winkers.

jefhatfield
Jun 14, 2002, 11:55 AM
jello,

who is that on your avatar?

Mr. Anderson
Jun 14, 2002, 11:59 AM
Ralphy boy!

Nader that is....

jefhatfield
Jun 14, 2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Ralphy boy!

Nader that is....

oh, he is the reason w is in office

but otherwise, ralph's a good guy:D

jelloshotsrule
Jun 14, 2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by jefhatfield
oh, he is the reason w is in office

but otherwise, ralph's a good guy:D

actually, it's because people are stupid and don't realize that the major parties are the same. also, i, and several others i know, would not have voted for gore, but rather bush. had there been no nader.

not to say that the majority who voted for nader would've voted for gore. but a lot of them might not have voted at all, given that most of them are fed up with the garbage politics that we have here...

we've been over this all before.

gore is a puppet on the corporate strings. as is bush. they just have different puppeteers. that's all.

MacAztec
Jun 14, 2002, 01:09 PM
I cant see how you guys spend so much time talking to eachother in threads. Why dont you just PM eachother?

jelloshotsrule
Jun 14, 2002, 01:20 PM
when you use pm's, the jokes are back and forth with one person.

some of us have similar senses of humor and interests so we can all be a part of the conversations and joking when it's here.

britboy
Jun 14, 2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by MacAztec
I cant see how you guys spend so much time talking to eachother in threads. Why dont you just PM eachother?


Because by using pm, you'd be doing exactly what some are complaining about: excluding people. Posting to the thread gives others the chance to join in.

Please, get over it already.

eyelikeart
Jun 16, 2002, 06:24 PM
I can't believe this thread hasn't been killed yet... :rolleyes:

so did I miss anythig interesting while I was gone??