Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xhedgehog23x

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
I got my iPod Touch for several days...I can import and sync songs but not videos...I tried both drag and File<Add File/Folder to Library. However, there is one dumb way that works. Firstly, I download videos to my computer, than I put it into my old MP3. From there, I put it into my iTune. The problem is that my MP3 (1 GB) is awfully small which means I cannot sync more than 1 GB, then sync new videos every single time. I think there are other ways but they don't seem to work. Please reply if you know the answer.

iOwnxD

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2008
This happened to me but I figured out you have to-
Connect your iPod Touch. Then go into your iPod Touch page and click movies/tv shows (depending on which you need) at the top. In movies/tv shows click sync all. =)

xhedgehog23x

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
I tried it b4~But it is not the problem of syncing, I can sync succesfully IF I can put the videos into the iTune first...Thanks anyway

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
What format are your videos in? iTunes won't accept videos that are in incompatible format. I suspect your MP3 -- whatever that is, I don't understand what you are referring to -- is somehow converting the videos into an itunes compatible format.

xhedgehog23x

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
I am pretty sure the format is right...The problem is I can put videos from computer to my MP3 to iTune, but not straight from computer to iTune~o_O

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.