PDA

View Full Version : Getting song submissions seen more often

trebblekicked
Feb 27, 2004, 04:56 PM
i think the song of the day/recent addition/most recs/only one rec so far leaves too many good songs unseen.

how can we get people to see more songs that have more than 1 recommendation? could we have a "hot list" (a recommendations in the past week, rec's per day kind of thing?) Could we feature a users recommendation library? maybe feature a group or genre and it's rising stars?

this is probably pushing the code at daily tunes too far, but is there any way to figure out what songs actually get purchased via daily tunes recommendations?

medea
Mar 5, 2004, 09:57 PM
i think the song of the day/recent addition/most recs/only one rec so far leaves too many good songs unseen.

how can we get people to see more songs that have more than 1 recommendation? could we have a "hot list" (a recommendations in the past week, rec's per day kind of thing?) Could we feature a users recommendation library? maybe feature a group or genre and it's rising stars?

this is probably pushing the code at daily tunes too far, but is there any way to figure out what songs actually get purchased via daily tunes recommendations?
all good ideas,
with the purchased songs idea I would like to add it might also be cool if we could see how many "clicks" a recommendation gets.