Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
MoparShaha said:
It's the exclaimation mark at the bottom of the username box.

IMHO its out of place... or atleast change the icon...

The Top of the Exclimation point blends in with the whiteness of the board, you don't even notice its there... atleast Have an exclimation point with blue ALL around it instead of partly.

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
MrMacman said:
zimv20 -- Why would people report themselves? I mean, you could always edit your own post no? :p

actually, i did report myself once. i said something i thought needed to be said, but it violated the rules.

fair is fair.

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
zimv20 said:
actually, i did report myself once. i said something i thought needed to be said, but it violated the rules.

fair is fair.

Cool. Yes thats true, fair is fair.

But still. The button should change. I had no idea what it could be good for before I read this thread.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
CmdrLaForge said:
Cool. Yes thats true, fair is fair.

But still. The button should change. I had no idea what it could be good for before I read this thread.

Earlier I was curious as to what the icon meant. So I put the cursor over it, "Report Bad Post." It just happens to be in the 21st century we need to learn to use icons.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
wdlove said:
Earlier I was curious as to what the icon meant. So I put the cursor over it, "Report Bad Post." It just happens to be in the 21st century we need to learn to use icons.

Wow! That was uncharacteristically forceful of you. :D I might have to report that as a rude post.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
bousozoku said:
Wow! That was uncharacteristically forceful of you. :D I might have to report that as a rude post.

I'm sorry bousozoku, it wasn't my intention to be rude. :( I pray that you won't find it necessary to report my post. I just thought that the icon was very 21st century. May it would have been better if I had said should learn. :p

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Ah, thanks...

Not very obvious, though. I think I liked the previous way a little better.

D

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2002
zimv20 said:

fair is fair.

I reported a duplicate thread that I accidentally created. I would have deleted it if I could.... ;)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
wdlove said:
I'm sorry bousozoku, it wasn't my intention to be rude. :( I pray that you won't find it necessary to report my post. I just thought that the icon was very 21st century. May it would have been better if I had said should learn. :p

I was joking. :D I can't imagine ever having to report anything you say. You're far too nice for that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.