Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacFly69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 14, 2008
hello. would love to be able to use Firefox 3, but the finger gestures doesn't seem to work browser back and forward with 3 fingers.

am i missing something here?

thanks in advance.

petermcphee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2008
The multiclutch+firefox 3.1 beta combination is pure win. With FF handling most of the gestures that I had multiclutch performing, they've really added to the functionality of my favorite browser.

youssefm

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2008
I love FF beta, also the "pinch" feature is sooo much more amazing on FF than Safari, it actually zooms smoothly on pics.. and on safari it doesnt seem to zoom on anything except text

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
I agree; the FF beta is awesome. Don't be afraid of the word beta either, it's very stable. I haven't had a single problem since installing it a few weeks ago. In fact... it seems more stable than Safari, which seems to crash every other time I use it... :rolleyes:

crazyxzer0

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2008
the biggest thing I think that the swipes is awesome in firefox 3.1 beta is the rotate to switch tabs. :D

to my knowledge safari doesnt have that.

ctinaricci

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2009
Multi Clutch Problems

HELP! I downloaded multi clutch and when i click the + on the gesture/key command side, the only thing that appears in the list is the swipe left....over and over again... Any ideas??:confused:

NewMacbookPlz

macrumors 68040
Sep 28, 2008
HELP! I downloaded multi clutch and when i click the + on the gesture/key command side, the only thing that appears in the list is the swipe left....over and over again... Any ideas??:confused:

Yeah.

See the little up/down black arrows to the right of where it says "swipe left?"

Click on that and choose the swipe you want to customize.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.