PDA

View Full Version : EBAY question

waloshin
Dec 30, 2008, 04:32 PM
I have sold my laptop through ebay, is there any reason why I should not give the buyer the tracking number? Thanks

bwortman
Dec 30, 2008, 04:36 PM
I have sold my laptop through ebay, is there any reason why I should not give the buyer the tracking number? Thanks

No reason I can think of..... I would give it to the customer so they know it was shipped and can track it till delivery as can you

michaellynn
Dec 30, 2008, 04:38 PM
As an avid ebay user I would appreaciate a tracking number if I won a bid and purchased

petermcphee
Dec 30, 2008, 04:40 PM
It would certainly be a nice thing to do. As a buyer, I would definitely appreciate being able to track my purchase.

spacecadet610
Dec 30, 2008, 04:43 PM
Although not strictly necessary, definitely give a tracking number, especially for a laptop. it builds trust with your buyer and you are more likely to get better feedback

HiFiGuy528
Dec 30, 2008, 04:52 PM
Why wouldn't you give the tracking number if you really shipped it? If I were the buyer and you won't give me the tracking number, I would panic and file a "charge back".
So be a good seller and just give the buyer the tracking number. :)

jackiecanev2
Dec 30, 2008, 04:53 PM
Theres no reason not to. There's nothing a buyer can really do with a tracking number except... track it.