Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thewickedmusic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2004
Hi I am a guitarist that just started a band called the MiXd 'Mpressions (yeah yeah laugh laugh) and we are much influenced by bands like hoobestank and linkin park/ the alike. I have been presented with the chance to win a guitar autographed by these bands and it would mean the world to me if you would help me win this. I have honastly never won a contest in my life and reaaaaally want to have a shot at this one. so if you could spare a minute of your time weither you like those bands or not and go to this link - http://www.josephville.com/helpme it would be very nice of you :( :D sorry for all the spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes. i never was a gifted writer - but please all you have to do is click on that link and you will help me :(

NP3

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2003
Los Angeles
thewickedmusic said:
Hi I am a guitarist that just started a band called the MiXd 'Mpressions (yeah yeah laugh laugh) and we are much influenced by bands like hoobestank and linkin park/ the alike. I have been presented with the chance to win a guitar autographed by these bands and it would mean the world to me if you would help me win this. I have honastly never won a contest in my life and reaaaaally want to have a shot at this one. so if you could spare a minute of your time weither you like those bands or not and go to this link - http://www.josephville.com/helpme it would be very nice of you :( :D sorry for all the spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes. i never was a gifted writer - but please all you have to do is click on that link and you will help me :(

I like Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory....I'm a little confused what you are asking for....

Umm for future reference try to title your topic to what you are asking for. I.E. Please check out these bands for me, etc.. It gives people a better description.

JamesDPS

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2004
Irvine, CA
Link says page doesn't exist... good luck with the contest though (oh, and I agree that the thread topic should be more precise, just for future reference).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.