Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mohicanspap

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
My keyboard and mouse is not responding my 3.06 ghz 24" iMac. A day prior I ran the leopard dfu fix script and it worked fine. I was able to jailbreak my iPhone and everything was okay. Earlier today I used the comuter and it was okay. Othing seemed wrong. I turned it off and just now I tried to turn it on and the keyboard and mouse is not responding. Does anybody have a solution? By the way this thread was made from my iPhone

Ramashalanka

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2008
Lanka Ravi Shanka
My keyboard and mouse is not responding my 3.06 ghz 24" iMac. A day prior I ran the leopard dfu fix script and it worked fine. I was able to jailbreak my iPhone and everything was okay. Earlier today I used the comuter and it was okay. Othing seemed wrong. I turned it off and just now I tried to turn it on and the keyboard and mouse is not responding. Does anybody have a solution? By the way this thread was made from my iPhone

Have you tried resetting the PRAM and the SMC?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1379
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1543

dengar169

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
Mohican's relative

We have tried unplugging evrything, did the pram reset command but did not get any chime to confirm it worked. I've started in single user mode but cannot get any further than start up because keyboard will not work

ryant601

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2008
How would I be able to download that update since my keyboard and mouse don't work? Thanks for any help I have the same exact issue

fsartono

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2007

Hi,

Have you found a solution to this problem?
I have the same exact situation with my iMac G5.

Thanks.

fsartono

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2007
How would I be able to download that update since my keyboard and mouse don't work? Thanks for any help I have the same exact issue

Hi,

Have you found a solution to this problem?
I have the same exact situation with my iMac G5.

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.