Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
I managed to get one live365.com radio station that my wife likes working by converting the URL to a tinyurl.com one and adding that to fstream. But it would be nice if I could access my live365 content on ipod touch (I have a VIP account but want to listen when not at my computer)

Also I have a reciva based internet radio in the kitchen and would love to be able to tap into 'my feeds'. Rather than typing in the URLs manually, just let me log in and then pull my saved feeds down.

wooo

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2006
live 365/Reciva on iPhone

I managed to get one live365.com radio station that my wife likes working by converting the URL to a tinyurl.com one and adding that to fstream. But it would be nice if I could access my live365 content on ipod touch (I have a VIP account but want to listen when not at my computer)

Also I have a reciva based internet radio in the kitchen and would love to be able to tap into 'my feeds'. Rather than typing in the URLs manually, just let me log in and then pull my saved feeds down.

The (now submitted) 2.0.0 update to ooTunes Radio does live 365, and many of the streams from reciva appear to work. Update should be out as soon as apple approves it, so between 0 and 10000 days from now :)

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
thanks, will keep an eye out. (also be helpful if you could reply when its out)?

wooo

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2006
live365 / Reciva on iPhone

thanks, will keep an eye out. (also be helpful if you could reply when its out)?

Oops, forgot to reply here... the app is out now. Let me know if you have any questions!
Steve

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.