PDA

View Full Version : Apple Stocks hit 52-week high

ddbean
Mar 5, 2004, 09:35 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/mp#aapl

Relative Strength -- Apple Computer resumes advance highlighted yesterday (AAPL) 26.90 +1.74: As we noted 15 minutes before the close yesterday, AAPL was making new highs into the close on strong volume. The price strength is continuing this morning, carrying stock to a new 52-wk high in a down market.

mj_1903
Mar 5, 2004, 11:23 AM
10:10AM AAPL strength attributed to revival of Sony buyout rumor 27.01 +1.85: Also hearing that co seen as a play on strong bond prices today, with one contact calling company a bank with a music and computer division.

Uh oh?

Dippo
Mar 5, 2004, 11:48 AM
10:10AM AAPL strength attributed to revival of Sony buyout rumor 27.01 +1.85: Also hearing that co seen as a play on strong bond prices today, with one contact calling company a bank with a music and computer division.

Uh oh?

I knew I shouldn't have sold my stock at $21 !!!!

I guess I deserve it...

ddbean
Mar 5, 2004, 11:49 AM

Uh oh?

Not sure about the Sony rumors, but I'm guessing the "calling company a bank with a music and computer division." is related to their large cash reserves???

Dippo
Mar 5, 2004, 11:58 AM
Not sure about the Sony rumors, but I'm guessing the "calling company a bank with a music and computer division." is related to their large cash reserves???

Sony Buyout Rumors????

This is the first that I have heard of this...this can't be Sony buying Apple, cause we all know that Steve would never allow that to happen!