PDA

View Full Version : Where is Evanescence in iTMS?

itmdramaguy
Mar 6, 2004, 08:10 AM
I would like to know why Evanescence is not included in the iTMS. Does anyone know if they are going to be added anytime soon. I would really like to buy some of their songs.

Capt Underpants
Mar 6, 2004, 12:23 PM
I really have no idea when they will (or even if they will) be added anytime soon. I, too, would like to download some of their stuff. Of course, I would rather see Linkin Park added, but thats another story.

dukemeiser
Mar 6, 2004, 09:43 PM
Go make a request. I'm kinda surprised that Linkin Park isn't. I know they use Macs and Pro Tools to do their music. They show the Macs several times in "The Making of Meteora." But they are still running OS 9.

Opteron
Mar 6, 2004, 11:31 PM
Go make a request. I'm kinda surprised that Linkin Park isn't. I know they use Macs and Pro Tools to do their music.

That would explain the shocking quality of their recordings:p

To the origonal poster, JUST BUY THE CD

bennetsaysargh
Mar 22, 2004, 02:58 PM
Go make a request. I'm kinda surprised that Linkin Park isn't. I know they use Macs and Pro Tools to do their music. They show the Macs several times in "The Making of Meteora." But they are still running OS 9.

im pretty sure them, including the chili peppers and a few other bands don't want to be on any online music services because they believe an album is a collective piece of work, and they dont want people buying just a few songs.

i find it funny how these bands can go along and release greatest hits and make singles for the radio then. :rolleyes:

acidrock
Mar 23, 2004, 06:57 PM
im pretty sure them, including the chili peppers and a few other bands don't want to be on any online music services because they believe an album is a collective piece of work, and they dont want people buying just a few songs.

i find it funny how these bands can go along and release greatest hits and make singles for the radio then. :rolleyes:

I agree and interesting point. I actually emailed Evanescence label and no reply.

bennetsaysargh
Mar 23, 2004, 08:29 PM
I agree and interesting point. I actually emailed Evanescence label and no reply.

well, just for clarification, i was talking about linking park when i said them and other bands including rhcp.
im not sure what william hung is doign on itunes, but we need evanescence too!

iMeowbot
Mar 25, 2004, 01:45 AM

iTMS does let labels do album-only tracks, so that's not much of an excuse. For what it's worth, Ben Moody's departure seemed to have a lot to do with differences over whether it was okay to actually sell music :/

Johnny_fab
Apr 14, 2004, 01:46 AM
Maybe Linkin Park isn't on iTMS because Linkin Park sucks.

Capt Underpants
Apr 14, 2004, 07:31 AM
Maybe Linkin Park isn't on iTMS because Linkin Park sucks.

What an insightful post! Thanks for sharing. Im sure that we will all start hating linkin park now. I sure will take some 40 linkin park songs off of my iPod. :rolleyes: