PDA

View Full Version : Omolara in Washington DC 3.14.04

Moxiemike
Mar 7, 2004, 04:56 PM
Hey folks. Just wanted to let anyone in the DC/VA area know that we're playing a show at a club called DC9 in Washington DC on March 14, 2004.

If you wanna hear some of our stuff, check http://www.omolara.net

DC9 is located at:
1940 9th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001

Here's a map:
http://www.dcnine.com/html/map.html

And here's directions:
From Northern Virginia, West of the District:
Take Interstate 66, continue to Constitution Avenue; turn left on 7th Street; turn left on U Street; turn left on 9th Street, DC 9 is on the right.

From Northern Virginia, South of the District:
Take 395 N across the 14th St. Bridge. Bear right staying on 395 N and take the 12th St. exit. Make a right onto Constitution Ave; turn left on 7th Street; turn left on U Street; turn left on 9th Street, DC 9 is on the right.

From Annapolis and areas served by Maryland Route 50:
Take Maryland Route 50 to New York Avenue. Continue to downtown Washington and turn right on 7th Street NW; turn left on U Street; turn left on 9th Street, DC 9 is on the right.

From Baltimore:
Take I-95 toward Richmond on the Capital Beltway; take Exit 22 onto the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, at the split, follow Route 50 (eventually turns into New York Ave.) to Washington, turn right on 7th Street NW; turn left on U Street; turn left on 9th Street, DC 9 is on the right.

From Frederick, Maryland and points north on I-270:
Follow I-495 toward Baltimore; take Exit 33 to Connecticut Avenue south to downtown Washington. Turn left on H Street, NW; turn left on 7th Street; turn left on U Street; turn left on 9th Street, DC 9 is on the right.

If anyone comes, I'll be the guy playing bass. I like Guinness and NewCastle Brown Ale, should say, Mr. Anderson, shows up and wants to buy me a drink. ;)

Thanks for reading.

m

iGav
Mar 8, 2004, 02:20 PM
I didn't know you were a Newky Brown Ale fan... fantastic!

I think you should set up a QuickTime stream of the event, ;) for good people like myself that can't make it, but would love to be there... :(

G