PDA

View Full Version : iPod may be a way of regaining your personal space.

MacBytes
Mar 8, 2004, 09:18 AM
Link: iPod may be a way of regaining your personal space. (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040308101837)

Posted on MacBytes.com

Sabenth
Mar 8, 2004, 09:25 AM
ITS 2:24AM AND I AM REDING A LOAD OF OLD CRAP CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!! personal space profesor fluff and chums should be working out the cure for aids not why people use an iPod.. WE ALL KNOW WHY BECAUSE THERE STYLISH THERE GOOD AT WHAT THERE MADE TO DO WHICH IS PLAY MUSIC AND BE A STORAGE DEVICE......... JEBUS bloody ok wont finish that line... :( :o

irmongoose
Mar 8, 2004, 09:40 AM
Uh... okay... better start laying off the crack there, Professor. Personal space my ass. This guy is reading into the portable music player thing a little too much.

irmongoose

machinehien
Mar 8, 2004, 10:18 AM
If I see an annoying coworker approach my desk, I just pop in the earbuds and open a project folder, and appear immensly occupied. Problem solved.

Awimoway
Mar 8, 2004, 11:29 AM
If I see an annoying coworker approach my desk, I just pop in the earbuds and open a project folder, and appear immensly occupied. Problem solved.

Did you get the memo about the TPS reports? Uh, hello? Hello?

bennetsaysargh
Mar 8, 2004, 02:00 PM

office space! :p

but one thing is some people notice the earbuds and approach you to see if you have an iPod. it's happened to me a few times before.

Nermal
Mar 8, 2004, 06:20 PM

Just yesterday I knocked on my brother's door, no response, so I opened it. He's sitting there with headphones on, looking in the other direction. I knock louder, call his name etc, and he didn't hear me and didn't look up. So I slammed his door, that got his attention - he proceeded to yell at me for not knocking :rolleyes:

Sir_Giggles
Mar 9, 2004, 06:17 AM
iPod may be a way of regaining your personal space.

A dirty look and a birdie flip does the job more effectively than any pair of white earbuds. (And you're less likely to get mugged on the street as well)

MrMacMan
Mar 9, 2004, 11:05 PM
I like to play the music I like.

Wow...

It doesn't shield me from the world, it lets me set the tempo.

Arg... no study needed.