Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meganlucy89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2009
Hi there!

I have set up mobile me, and all of the contacts from my iphone have disappeared after syncing it.
My contacts are now on mobile me, however i cannot get them back onto my iphone.

Any ideas how to get my contacts back? :mad:

Thank you!!

Megan

xx

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
Hi there!

I have set up mobile me, and all of the contacts from my iphone have disappeared after syncing it.
My contacts are now on mobile me, however i cannot get them back onto my iphone.

Thank you!!

Megan

xx

The fact that they are on MobileMe you should be safe.

You could try going into your MobileMe Setup on your iPhone and turn off and back on Contacts. If that does not work I would try to remove your MobileMe Mail Account and then add it back.

BayouBengal

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2008
Houston,TX
Hi there!

Thank you!!

Megan

xx

I had the SAME exact issue today. The contacts are on the Mobile Me site but not on my phone. I deleted MobileMe account from my phone and then readded it, and all is good now.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1672

johnnyi

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
Glasgow,UK
Had the same problem what i done was :

Settings

Mail,contacts,Calenders

Then your mobile me account will be there hit it then there is for menus Mail Contacts,Caleneders Turn Contacts Off and follow the sync buttons turn it on again and sync now on your mac and boom its there.

Hope this works well a think thats what I done.

Regards
Jonathan

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.