PDA

View Full Version : kCFRunLoopDefaultMode Error or Warning

shailendra
Jan 15, 2009, 02:44 AM
Hi,
I have been receiving following warning when i am sending multiple commands to the server.

" UnlockAndDrawWindows: failed to draw after waiting 10 seconds. main run loop mode: kCFRunLoopDefaultMode\nIf you were not using the touch screen for this entire interval (which can prolong this wait), please file a bug."

I just updated to 2.1 to 2.2. It was not showing on 2.1 version. I am not clear about the problem. Any one having the same problem, could you please guide me.

hemalimojidra
Mar 24, 2009, 03:54 AM
Hi,
I have been receiving following warning when i am sending multiple commands to the server.

" UnlockAndDrawWindows: failed to draw after waiting 10 seconds. main run loop mode: kCFRunLoopDefaultMode\nIf you were not using the touch screen for this entire interval (which can prolong this wait), please file a bug."

I just updated to 2.1 to 2.2. It was not showing on 2.1 version. I am not clear about the problem. Any one having the same problem, could you please guide me.

yes.. i am also getting the same problem..If you gort solution than please inform me..

Hemali mojidra;
Iphone Developer
virtueinfo, ahmedabad