PDA

View Full Version : Limit number of rec's in one day.

medea
Mar 8, 2004, 02:43 PM
It seems like it would be a good idea to limit the number of songs one person can recommend in one day, otherwise you have one person posting 10 songs in a row.....

pepita
Mar 8, 2004, 03:19 PM
I was going to mention that too. I just registered, and thought the suggestions would be reviewed and mixed in with others in the queue, so that they'd appear in scattered order. If I'd known they'd all be posted in a row, I wouldn't have done them all in a row...

Mudbug
Mar 9, 2004, 02:20 AM
I was going to mention that too. I just registered, and thought the suggestions would be reviewed and mixed in with others in the queue, so that they'd appear in scattered order. If I'd known they'd all be posted in a row, I wouldn't have done them all in a row...

well, usually if you submit a bunch in a row, I'll try to interspurse them with a few others, so it's not just a whole rack of stuff you submitted. I'll especially do it if you've submitted multiple tracks off the same album. Sometimes, tho, if there's been a large number of submissions at any one time, I'll just do the lot of it, and let it ride, knowing they'll rotate out with the next batch to come in.

pepita
Mar 9, 2004, 05:30 AM
I guessed it worked that way! I just imagined that there would be many other entries submitted at the same time by other people.

I don't find it a problem anyway, but it just looked as if one person was taking over the front page :D