Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 20, 2007
For users who have been searching for a solution to allow syncing notes, it is worth the time to check out a fairly new application, Notespark. It permits you to create new notes or edit existing ones, sync them to a protected server, and access them from anywhere, either on the iPhone/touch or a web browser. Notes can also be shared with other people if you wish. Notepark has replaced the built-in Notes application for me.

I have no connection to the developer. I just think it's a really nifty application that is worth considering. A search here didn't turn up any other mention of it.

Zincous

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2008
Sacramento CA
iFerd is right. Notespark is an excellent notes application. I has also replaced my notes app on my front page.

The syncing to my account online is great, and you can share notes with other users online who have an account (but don't need to have an iphone or touch either) So like my girlfriend and mom can both post/read notes that I mark and shared. And they can also edit them, so we can have lists etc between each other instantly.

I beta tested for this app, it's really good. And at an introductory price right now. I say you should go get it.

alainr

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2008
notespark

as a former palm user, i have been looking for a note app that i can sync with my mac. Does Notespark allow you to input notes from either your mac or itouch?
Can i view my notes when i am offline on my itouch? or do i have to be online?

how does it differ from evernote which is the other app i have heard about?

thks

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
as a former palm user, i have been looking for a note app that i can sync with my mac. Does Notespark allow you to input notes from either your mac or itouch?

Yes, you got to http://www.notespark.com and log in to see all your notes, add new notes, etc

Can i view my notes when i am offline on my itouch? or do i have to be online?

Yes

I'm beta testing 1.1 of this at the moment and it's got some great additions to it, like searching notes, landscape view/typing, adjustable font size and more. Great app and well worth the money IMO

:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.