Mar 9, 2004, 08:08 AM
:p :p :p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3543631.stm

ExoticFish
Mar 9, 2004, 09:39 AM
wow, hahahahahaha... you always come up with the best stories iGAV. :p

Hemingray
Mar 9, 2004, 10:28 AM
Heh... it's too bad you couldn't get away with something like that in the U.S. or Europe. :p

wdlove
Mar 9, 2004, 11:57 AM
Congratulations and kudos to iGAV for another great story. I can see was he was still a bachelor. He should have remained a private individual, being in public was his great down fall. :p

Mr. Anderson
Mar 9, 2004, 12:02 PM
What kind of report is that? No quote from John Kasokong? :D :p

You couldn't do that in America - lawsuits would follow quite swiftly.... sad to think that would be the case....

D

Backtothemac
Mar 9, 2004, 12:12 PM
What kind of report is that? No quote from John Kasokong? :D :p

You couldn't do that in America - lawsuits would follow quite swiftly.... sad to think that would be the case....

D

And now for the most rediculous item of the day ;)

Funny story. Can you just imagine how bad the guy smelled.

YUCK!@

virividox
Mar 9, 2004, 12:15 PM
haha tht was hilarious but this would be law suite material anywhere else

Backtothemac
Mar 9, 2004, 12:20 PM
haha tht was hilarious but this would be law suite material anywhere else

Yea, I would love to see that go to a jury. That would be tooo funny.l
:p

iGav
Mar 9, 2004, 12:33 PM
I jest not here... but we could really do with cleansing 'Hit Squads' like this on the Tube as soon as summer arrives.... you'd be really surprised about how many people seem to have no idea of what anti-perspirant or deodorant is... so yeah, when they come across a 'stinker' at the next station, drag em' out and give them a damn good scrubbing :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Mr. Anderson
Mar 9, 2004, 12:41 PM
But just imagine one of your Tube riders not showering for 10 years and it was always summer and hotter (this was Africa, remember) :D

That's got to be bad stenchifying....

D

Hemingray
Mar 9, 2004, 01:53 PM
I jest not here... but we could really do with cleansing 'Hit Squads' like this on the Tube as soon as summer arrives.... you'd be really surprised about how many people seem to have no idea of what anti-perspirant or deodorant is... so yeah, when they come across a 'stinker' at the next station, drag em' out and give them a damn good scrubbing :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Until they somehow get smells built in to TVs, a show of this kind wouldn't be utilized to its full potential. :p