Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itsjustmeee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
Just migrating from the Blackberry world, I'm pretty used to pulling my old Curve out of the pouch to use it. I could keep it in my pocket and always know that it is safe from scratches. I'm thinking for me that the best choice for an iPhone would be an outer shell like...

http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/iphone3G_airjack.php

and a basic pouch to put it in. It seems to me to be the best of all worlds ... the phone is totally protected, it feels nice and light and easily dock-able. Does anyone else have this combo and/or any thoughts??

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
I'm doing something similar.

I'm using the Incipio Feather as a lightweight, super thin case to protect the back from scratches, etc.

When wearing jeans or whatever, I just put it in my pocket.

But I do also have a Marware C.E.O. pouch that I put it in when I need/want to wear it on my belt. Works great.

itsjustmeee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
Fireproof, so the iphone with the Incipio Feather on it will fit into the Marware C.E.O. pouch without a problem? This looks like a good solution.

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
Fireproof, so the iphone with the Incipio Feather on it will fit into the Marware C.E.O. pouch without a problem? This looks like a good solution.

Yes. Fortunately this pouch is NOT real tight normally (used with an iphone with no case), so with a thin case, it makes it snug, which I like.

After countless searches about a screen protector, I finally went with the SGP anti-fingerprint film and love it! So that's what I have on front.

itsjustmeee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
I like the Incipio Feather, but I'm not quite sold on the Marware C.E.O. pouch yet. From what I can tell, it looks like it leaves the sides of the phone exposed to scratches. I'm wondering if the Marware CEO Glide would work with the feather.

Fireproof, which Marware product did you originally refer to in your reply? Was it the Glide, the Sleeve, or something else that you use?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.