PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Apartment/Studio near UC Davis, CA

AhmedFaisal
Mar 10, 2004, 01:31 PM
I will be making my triumphant return to the United States in June for an internship and afterwards PhD at UC Davis California. As I am from overseas apartment-hunting is difficult to say the least. Anyone in the forum have any tips for vacant places (apartment or studio) at no more than 900-1000$ in Davis? I am mainly interested in a quiet environment since I need a lot of time for studying. The place should be decent and the more equipment (dryer, washer, microwave, dishwasher) the better but also I'd prefer a lower rent rather than a higher one..... Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers,

Ahmed

gabriela
Oct 6, 2004, 12:09 AM
Hi, I have a very nice two bedroom, two bathrooms apartment for sublease from middle November on. Is ideal for families or for sharing so each occupant will have his own room and bathroom. Has all the ammenities you want (dishwasher, microwave, loundry, etc). I have lived there with my husband and two kids and we all enjoyed living there, whit a lot of open and green space.

The apartment is in “The Arbors”, a gated apartments complex, 1280 Olive drive, Davis.

The location is excellent at only 5 min walk, 2 min bike from campus. It also has a market at walking distance ("Olive market", 2 min). The complex has also
Spa, swimming pool, excellent gym, club house with billiards and big screen TV. Picnic area with grills next to the pool, very nice.

Covered parking.

Only $100 deposit and no last month required.

Rent is $1100 a month. Please contact us (Gabriela and Diego) at

gpagnussat@ucdavis.edu, diefiol@ucdavis.edu, or 297-5675 (home), 754-9852 (Gabriela, work), 752-7322 (Diego, work).