Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
How exactly does the leveling system work? Is every bronze (silver/gold/platinum) trophy worth the same amount of percentage points towards the next level? Or do they vary? If a game has more trophies, are they each worth less?

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
I think that all the bronze trophy in the game is worth the same amount and silver is a little bit more than the bronze and so on. I think its a set point system for each trophy class.

lets say for example:

Bronze = 10pts
Silver = 20pts
Gold = 30pts
Platinum = 50pts

Bless

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Makes sense.

But is there any info on how many points they are worth exactly? And how many points it takes to level up?

It seems like I got to level 4 in no time, and all of a sudden it took forever to reach level 5. Do you need more trophies to level up the higher you get?

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Correct sir, As you progress the points it take to reach another level increases. Think of it as an RPG leveling system....every level becomes harder and so on.

I don't think they released the point system as yet for some odd reason.

Bless

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Cool, thanks.

I could have a real shot at Platinum in Burnout Paradise, I got the hardest ones already. But since one of them requires a PS Eye, it's just not gonna happen...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.