Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Piratebroadcast

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
when does the money usually come in? I hear its the 20th, is that correct? Anyone shed some light on this, I would appreciate it. Is there a particular time of day when it gets posted to your bank account?

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
For all regions?

I've not been paid yet, but I won't worry for a few more days.

I actually have no idea what you guyz are talking about. But, after some careful thought, you must be talking about money from the App Store. If so, then I actually don't know this answer.

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

My payments varied from the 20th to the 3rd since August. So I'd give it another week or 2. Legally they have until Feb 15 to pay you.

Manta Research

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2009
Toronto, Canada
It's been pretty consistent for us since we started getting paid in August. Payments usually start around the 22nd of each month, and all regions are usually deposited over the next 2-3 days.

Pring

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2003
Application developers talking about getting paid for their applications. The thread would probably be better off in the iPhone Programming forum tbh... in fact there's another one asking the same question there.

return7

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Application developers talking about getting paid for their applications. The thread would probably be better off in the iPhone Programming forum tbh... in fact there's another one asking the same question there.

Honest (not jerk-ish) Q but what does this have to do with programming? :)

Pring

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2003
Honest (not jerk-ish) Q but what does this have to do with programming? :)

Nothing, per se but it's more likely to get seen by other developers there. 99% of people on the App Store forum aren't interested in payment schedules whereas most people on the iPhone Programming forum are.

return7

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Nothing, per se but it's more likely to get seen by other developers there. 99% of people on the App Store forum aren't interested in payment schedules whereas most people on the iPhone Programming forum are.

Perhaps a different forum is needed all together. Who knows. I agree that this forum is geared toward apps and not so much process, though. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.